• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Profile and Backdrop Re-Ask

Is This Too Much To Ask For

• Total voters

DeletedUser1900

Why can't we use our forum Avatars in the game Pvoviding they are not straying too far from the game format.
Also Some other Backgrounds to the Cities would be nice, to have a bit of variety in the game.
I realise these are not new but as a new member I feel It would be Benificial to the very Basics of the game for new comers and add some needed content for the older players, After all we are only talking about adding some new Images into the game.
Surely this cannot be too Involved or Difficult to do.
Regards To All

DeletedUser66

For the same reason it will take resources out of the moderation team having to monitor custom images players are uploading and a database to store unnecessary images. Facebook is a good place to start if you wish to use custom profile images, but for a game like this with a certain theme - it won't work.

Perhaps an avatar generator built in game where players have preset options they can mix and match together to have a more "custom" type avatar which will still fit the theme of this game.