• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Production Indicators

Pauly7

Magus
I doubt they would go for this, but here is something which would be immensely useful for Fellowship Adventures:

What I am suggesting is that (applying perhaps only to level 1 workshops and manufactories) there should be a different coloured icon above each one depending which length of production is ongoing, or has been completed. This would be a great visual aid, but it is of more particular use for the mobile app. There are a lot of players who play only on mobile and it isn't possible to get a tool-tip notification (as far as I know) of what a production is at the point that it has been completed. In Fellowship Adventures it can be really important to know what you have before collecting it.

Hekata

Artisan
It would be helpful for browser too. I have so many WS and T1s that I can't keep track of what I'm producing and when it's due. But only for Lv1 as you said, other wise it would be annoying to look at those icons all the time.

Mr.Dave

Alchemist
I have my city laid out in a spreadsheet, and color code the buildings when I make different types of productions. Easier for me to find them later! Spreadsheet is also quite helpful for planning changes.
Elvenar color-coded city map.png

DeletedUser3571

One thing i took from Jack Luyt is the use of different level workshops, this could help you see what each buildings is producing as each level could have different productions

Pauly7

Magus
One thing i took from Jack Luyt is the use of different level workshops, this could help you see what each buildings is producing as each level could have different productions
Good idea, though that would become a lot more time consuming to set up when you're dealing with a lot of workshops. Also more pressure on available workforce.

Gargon667

Mentor
I usually make all WS produce the same thing. Once that´s through I can change.

This time I had a partition in my city, so I had 160 WS on one side do one thing and then 140 WS on the other side make something else. The sets always made the same thing at a time. I set them up in easy to collect numbers, too (5, 10 and 20). So I only had to swipe over them to collect badges rather than having to count every single one.

Mr.Dave

Alchemist
Nice job, but, elvenstats?
I like Elvenstats... my spreadsheet lets me have a current version and a planned version, and Ctrl PgUp or Ctrl PgDn to switch back and forth. I have formulas that count the number of each type of street (so I know how many to replace and plan for), and number of temporary Workshops, Steel, etc. I can color code things as I wish, and display current & future sizes right on a building, plus Pop, Cult, Mana (total and per square) and building level. I can easily copy/paste buildings, and try out different changes. It would be a lot of work to set it all up now (in Chapter 10) but I added things one at a time over the past year.