• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Problems with Dancing Ground

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser3393

I own the VIP Lounge and Dancing Ground from the Woodelvenstock set, but are having some odd issues with the latter structure. According to its pop-up overlay, every day I should be getting 81 Magic Dust as normal, plus a buff of 20 since I have two Woodelvenstock buildings directly adjacent to each other. However, I only ever receive the 20 Magic Dust, not the full amount!

The Wiki is useless in that it doesn't say anything about a cap on Tier 3 resources, and provides absolutely no information about the individual structures; only the event as a whole...

Other Tier 3 resources in the past week have also been as much as 50 units, so it's just the Dancing Grounds that appears to be bugged.

DeletedUser3097

I own the VIP Lounge and Dancing Ground from the Woodelvenstock set, but are having some odd issues with the latter structure. According to its pop-up overlay, every day I should be getting 81 Magic Dust as normal, plus a buff of 20 since I have two Woodelvenstock buildings directly adjacent to each other. However, I only ever receive the 20 Magic Dust, not the full amount!

The Wiki is useless in that it doesn't say anything about a cap on Tier 3 resources, and provides absolutely no information about the individual structures; only the event as a whole...

Other Tier 3 resources in the past week have also been as much as 50 units, so it's just the Dancing Grounds that appears to be bugged.
Please open a ticket with Support so they can check what is happening.