• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Price of the Stash Outpost

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guys,

Today I got the offer to buy the Stash Outpost for the event, then noticed a significant price difference between the app and PC versions.

@anonglitch @Herodite The reason I bring this to attention is that back in November Inno games notified a big price increase for the app version due to Apple and Google increasing their costs, however, this time around the Stash Outpost was significantly cheaper on the APP than on the PC version, we were also told here on this forum to make purchases on the PC version if possible to "cut out the middleman", so wonder why?

I took advantage this time around to get one on the app, making a rare purchase to support the game I love, but dislike the fact that any player has to pay more than necessary to do the same.

Thank you for replies.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @m4rt1n :)

I'm not aware of this so please let me pass it across to see if I can get some clarification!

Kind Regards

Herodite

m4rt1n

Adept
Unfortunately not but I can say that on the app (Apple) it was £6.99 and on PC £7.99

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Rightyho @m4rt1n We have double checked and it's been confirmed that the Stash Outpost was offered at £7.99 across all Platforms. So im not sure what happened here (possibly just a visual issue?)

I would be interested to see if any Apple Users can confirm this by raising a ticket :)

Kind Regards

Herodite!