• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Previous Chapter Walkers

JBento

Adventurer
Is there any chance of tying what walkers are in your city to the chapter you're in or something like that? For instance, I'm close to finishing the Fairies chapter, meaning that portal is about to go away and the fairy walkers are about go poof, as did the dorf walkers before them. If possible, I think it'd be aesthetically pleasing that, once unlocked, walker types don't go away - as in, once I build the orc portal, I'd have human, dorf, fairy, and orc walkers traipsing around. It'd also help give the feeling of the city becoming increasingly populated and cosmopolitan as you advance, instead of how it is right now, where you can have a city that goes halfway around the map and only see like 4 people in the entirety of the roads.

Julian

Sorcerer
I don't think it would fit the storyline. When you build the orc portal and orcs pour out, they're bound to scare the fairies away. :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
I always thought keeping 1 piece of the guest race track in your city also kept the guests walking even if you're in a different chapter.....I could be wrong though