• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Prestige

BluePetal

Novice
I am not sure how prestige works as wiki says it works like culture... Do I need all the building s around temple of dunes before it increases? I don't have enough currently to acquire more buildings... Or do I need to upgrade temple?

MinervaOz

Enchanter
You get prestige by upgrading the portal and placing the other buildings around it. Each one will give you a certain amount that you can then use. Start with upgrading the portal; as with all chapters that should be the priority. Add the other buildings as you need them to upgrade the goldsmiths and trap makers.

Gargon667

Mentor
As an alternative if you have a lot of PP spells: Don´t bother with any guest race buildings except the Portal.
I think it was about 700-800% for the entire chapter.

Chapter 13 and 14 I by far the best choices of chapters to spend all your PPs on. Those two guest races take forever to play with buildings, but can easily be completed in a month (or two weeks if you go nuts in the tourneys) using PP spells.