• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Post yours!

alsael

Enchanter
93 marble factories in my elven city for the event(if there were steel,not even half of them:rolleyes:)

marblemania.jpg

Last edited:

Killiak

Artisan
I have two sections dedicated to the event. The first one has everything for the 9 hours, 1-day and 2-day productions:
Part1.JPG

The second section has the 3 hour productions and the the workshops:
Part2.JPG

Total squares used, not counting roads; 486

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Blimey, that's some event dedication. I'm using 46 squares for level 1 event buildings and I thought that was quite a bit, considering I'm mid chapter. Of course if I had the space left over from a vacated guest race then it would probably be different.

I have 6 workshops working on toolboxes, 3 marble factories waiting with 2 day productions to collect and 8 marble factories with 1 day productions. All the shorter term ones I just wait on my usual factories finishing and I just hope not to often get the same long term one within a short time of the last.

DeletedUser5093

I have 96 level 1 planks manufactories, and 22 level 1 workshops.
I might have more than I need, but since I don't need the space or population I'm not in any hurry to delete anything.

I finished a chapter just before the event started, and deleted all my guest race buildings, so I had a lot of free space to work with.

city-19aug19.jpg

C-Nymph

Necromancer
92 steel lvl1, 12 workshops lvl1 (placed in between steel so I don't click the wrong production) and 2 planks lvl17 (for the upgrade quest), together 436 squares, not counting roads. Imagine what I could've done with that space had I not been a steel boosted elven player... :mad:

2019-08-23_14-00-50.jpg

DeletedUser6357

More than 13 workshops are not needed.
1 set of manufactories for 9 hours + 7 large. The rest is 24 or 48 hours.
Totally enough.
25 wells are waiting in the warehouse for a place under the sun.

6666.jpg

DeletedUser3671

My event production is scattered over a good part of my Constructs city, so not easy to take a picture of it all.

I have 11 workshops. Fits perfect. 1 round 15min, 2nd round there's 3 left for 5min, and then 2 rounds of 5min :)

I have 7 x 3-hours, 10 x 9-hours, 24 x 1-day (don't ask why ended there, should have been 26, but it works) then 20 x 2-day. And then my main production runs 7 x 3-hour during the day and 7 x 9-hour during night.

My main workshops follow the same pattern.

In my Halflings i have more space because i just entered the chapter in the beginning of the event, so i have more T1's :)

GdfxHBM

DeletedUser9252

For me i Never want to delete the buildings (manufacturers) which i grow day by day! I like event, but i cant delete my buildings!
In early time, i had 8 marbles, 8 steel and 8plank (basic), when i went to advanced. One day i deleted one basic marble, steel, plank, with resistance in eyes! (I deleted one buidling each day after collect their final goods, and with tears in eyes)