• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Post your Rune shard failures here

Do you cry whenever it's time to attempt a new cycle of runes?

• Yes, but I don't tell anyone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *sob* *sniffle*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Valnad

Spellcaster
Let's dwell in our collective misfortunes, as nothing seems to improve in regards to the ever-breaking rune shards.

I just unlocked lvl 5 of the Mountain Halls and got a new empty cycles of runes to find (yay!). Fortunately, it has taken me forever to get to this point, so I had 25 new, fresh MH shards in store.

Attempt 1-4 were successful and I thought "could this be it? will 25 be enough for all 10?". Of course not. How naive!

I spent the remaining 21 shards getting 3 shards... and one of those came from getting 10 broken shards and a "free choice". So, in essence, 25 shards resulted in 3 hits and 22 misses.

3/25 = 12%

I am absolutely thrilled with joy, since my Crystal Lighthouse attempt ended with a 6% success rate all-in-all. You know all those silly runes one managed to rack up for just shy of a year playing? Gone in the wind.

Come now, fellow Elvenars. Share your love! Join The Fellowship of Broken Shards!

Deleted User - 106219

Multiple times on multiple AWs (in both worlds):
- 1 (ONE) rune filled, so 8 remaininig. I insert a rune... and it breaks
- 2 (TWO) runes filled, so 7 remaininig. I insert a rune... and it breaks

I've had both of these happen many times. So consider yourself lucky for inserting 4 runes in a row without any breaking.

Valnad

Spellcaster
Multiple times on multiple AWs (in both worlds):
- 1 (ONE) rune filled, so 8 remaininig. I insert a rune... and it breaks
- 2 (TWO) runes filled, so 7 remaininig. I insert a rune... and it breaks

I've had both of these happen many times. So consider yourself lucky for inserting 4 runes in a row without any breaking.

I did consider myself lucky, as the situation you're describing is common practice for me as well :D