• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Possibility to get old bear artifacts in this next Fellowship Adventure

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Would there please be a possibility that devs can activate a form or mechanism that enable, in the last two rewards of the upcoming Fellowship Adventure, the capability to obtain either a New Moon Bear Artifact or an old bear artifact. This is corresponding to what the last evolution of the Phoenix offered at its moment, where 3 old phoenix artifacts were given.

Could you Please developers make something real good for a loyal player? I really need a Brown Bear at least in the 8th level, and much more now with this new horrible tournament system.

You know, me and many others that want this to happen are not asking something crazy or out of order, and you can easily could do this. Please let us have another 2 old bear artifacts or choose which artifacts do we want in the next FA.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
I assume the crafting option will remain for the FA to come and time to change the 2 bear artifacts available into 1 old bear artifact, the same as previous similar situations.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
I assume the crafting option will remain for the FA to come and time to change the 2 bear artifacts available into 1 old bear artifact, the same as previous similar situations.
Yes my friend, I suppose it will remain, but what I was trying to get is not an exchange of 2 new moon bear artifacts into 1 old bear artifact, but the possibility to choose one of them, I mean either having 2 Moon Bear Artifacts or 2 Old Bear Artifacts at the end of the FA. I want devs can give us the possibility to choose the prizes at respect of Bear Artifacts. It will help us more in that manner to the people that want an old bear, be this a polar, brown or panda one.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes my friend, I suppose it will remain, but what I was trying to get is not an exchange of 2 new moon bear artifacts into 1 old bear artifact, but the possibility to choose one of them, I mean either having 2 Moon Bear Artifacts or Old Bear Artifacts at the end of the FA. I want devs can give us the possibility to choose the prizes at respect of Bear Artifacts. It will help us more in that manner to the people that want an old bear, be this a polar, brown or panda one.

Agreed, but after years of playing the game, there is more chance of getting struck by lightening, surviving then winning the lotto on the same day than the devs doing that sadly.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
So sad read that M4rt1n , I was hoping if I suggest this maybe would be a small possibility to this happen, but I guess it is almost a dream

Gargon667

Mentor
If they wanted to make it easier to hand out old artifacts they would have done it already. 2 for 1 is certainly the best there is going to be.