• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Position of paths vs. upgrading buildings

DeletedUser

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me why it is that you can only upgrade buildings if the path is on a particular edge? I'm trying to upgrade my crystal manufactories to level 11 so from 3 x 3 to 4 (down) x 3 (across). I have the required squares in the right formula with the path running across the building at the bottom edge but I keep getting the 4 x 3 in red so from previous experience (when this has happened before I've had plenty of space to move the building against a different path and then once upgrading move it back to where it was/where I want it to be) I am assuming this means that the path is on the wrong edge? However, I have no room to move these buildings to another different direction path (not even enough to swop it with another building) so it won't let me upgrade!!
Can anyone offer any advice on this please? It's really frustrating when you have the goods/squares etc required to do this but can't!
Many thanks.

DeletedUser5976

When you upgrade the buildings the size increases in a certain direction. In your case the increase seems to overlap the road. If you choose to upgrade it should be giving you the option to move and upgrade and you should notice that the building is now loose and you should be able to move it to the fitting space and drop there. The upgrade should commence normal now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lady Havva! Didn't know that but took your advice, just tried that and it worked! Thought I was going to have to wait until I had another expansion! Thank you so much! Really appreciate it.