• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered portals

gathsdell

Soothsayer
Hey all I have a question I and another friendand guild member are both transitioning from dwarves to fairies(ch-6-7) and I have understood that there is a special quest thread that prompts me to sell my dwarven portal and acutrements and start to place faires. Which neither of us have recieved as of yet. We have both opened fairy portal in research and are ready to place!! Am I missing something or is this just a myth about the quest thread?
Thanks

Spellcaster
You can go ahead and place the portal. The quest will pop up later when you work through to it and itll be ticked. Alternatively you can work through the quests before, shouldnt take more than a couple days. You can check the elvengems guide for the quests of that chapter and see how far you are away from it.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm confused, thought this was answered under the help thread you created.......there should be a quest that says, Sell your Dwarven Portal site where you will be rewarded 60,000 coins and 7,000 in supplies....it is the quest right after the one you will receive 200 diamonds for Researching Advanced Scouts....the Sell your Dwarven Portal is declineable so if you are way past these quests then you may have declined it......if not, you can move the portal to the side and wait for that quest or you can just sell that portal and if that quest finally comes up, just build a level 1 dwarven portal, then sell that