• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Portals working both ways and granting us access to guest race worlds

DeletedUser5976

Here is an idea @Chilcana from our FS came up with, which would add another dimension to our cities. As there is limited space in our cities and with each guest race the expansions we get eat into that space we will run out of space eventually (I see that some people have already unlocked every possible expansion). And space whether you have reached max expansions or not is anyway always an issue.

So here is the idea, instead of deleting the guest race portals when we're done with the chapter we could keep them and gain access to the guest race world where we would get a space to build stuff in that will help our cities. It could be production of goods and supplies or it could be AW that would help our city or even event buildings we would otherwise have deleted or all of the above. It of course should give us enough to justify the space the portal is taking up in our cities or the portals could be placed on the edges once the guest race is completed where they don't take up space (all depending on the balancing of this system). There could be a system where goods produced in these other worlds would have to be sent over to our cities, that will take time and/or resources so as not to make it too powerful. Or a system like the FA where what we produce there is used in a quest like system where it gives us a badge or some such thing to use for a special purpose in our cities. It of course would have to be balanced as I said before, but it would at least enable us to move further than the physical space available in our cities. We would like to know what you guys think about something like this. So please add your thoughts.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
intriguing idea .. but I suspect the need for space is something Elvenar will want to keep as is. Perhaps there is some element that could form adventures/events or perhaps even just an ability to trade in our leftover guest goods lol

cwgiii

Shaman
I like this idea as well. However, I imagine that the performance resources required to make this happen could be a restriction.

Deleted User - 384643

Sounds like a fun idea that could also add some depth to this game. There could be quests and other stuff to do in the guest race dimensions.