• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Poll: Orcs In Province Negotiations

Should Orcs be used in Negotiations?

• Remove Orcs From Negotiations Completely

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • Keep Orcs On Negotiations And Leave The Game As It Is

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Have Orcs In Negotiations, But Only For Those Who In The Orc Chapter

Votes: 29 34.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

however I see that this is pointless, I'm done with it, hey you're right and I'm wrong, I must be because you said so!
I am well aware of what change is and that it is inevitable etc etc being a mature adult myself.
FacebookArgue.png

DeletedUser2214

I don't believe this, and during a timed event to. I am still just at the begining of fairy chapter and now blocked from progression for months.

Vroot TwoFoot

Adventurer
I am now officially cack-bored with Elvenar. It's dull. 99% waiting for sodding mushrooms and orcs. I could stand in a bus queue and have more fun. I've bought diamonds - by now I would have spent them and bought more, but I really cannot be bothered spending them. For what? To move a millimetre forward in an unending queue? Pointless.

Edited by: Madena - 12/09/2016 - Inappropriate language

Last edited by a moderator:

Valnad

Spellcaster
I am now officially cack-bored with Elvenar. It's dull. 99% waiting for sodding mushrooms and orcs. I could stand in a bus queue and have more fun. I've bought diamonds - by now I would have spent them and bought more, but I really cannot be bothered spending them. For what? To move a millimetre forward in an unending queue? Pointless.

Hey Vroot! Get back here! There are people here standing in line. Know your place!

Seriously though, before inventing ways to stop progress for everyone, I think it would be best to first come up with something else to do while waiting. As things are now, people are leaving Elvenar for other games and you would not have needed us to take a survey to know that the orc chapter was a huge miscalculation.

I've been to funerals more fun than this.

Edited by: Madena - 12/09/2016 - Removal of inappropriate language in quote

Last edited by a moderator: