• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features point not taken

DeletedUser2233

adventure game correction

When a way point does not get taken in .Then the goods in it should be returned to the right full owner .

I just express the goods being lost .You know the ones we work hard for to get in the first place.

or just get them out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2437

The only way badges or goods can be lost is if a stage is completed before that way-point is fully complete. The only way that can happen is if someone ends the stage to early before they were supposed to, or if someone sent resources to a node that the fellowship had no intention of completing. Either way this sounds like a communication problem within the fellowship rather than a flawed game mechanic. While I realize that not every fellowship wishes to enforce restrictions upon its members, the current implementation of Fellowship Adventures is such that teamwork is of paramount importance to these events.

DeletedUser2233

The only way badges or goods can be lost is if a stage is completed before that way-point is fully complete. The only way that can happen is if someone ends the stage to early before they were supposed to, or if someone sent resources to a node that the fellowship had no intention of completing. Either way this sounds like a communication problem within the fellowship rather than a flawed game mechanic. While I realize that not every fellowship wishes to enforce restrictions upon its members, the current implementation of Fellowship Adventures is such that teamwork is of paramount importance to these events.

Got nothing to do with communications or game mechanics .One can try or u got some newbie players .Circumstances .Can always just happen.

I am still keeping my point of view .sorry to say .Even if it is with fold .Still should be returned when way point is not taking in .So it is not entered into the game .When u get the points for it sure otherwise it should be returned

DeletedUser5238

Got nothing to do with communications or game mechanics .One can try or u got some newbie players .Circumstances .Can always just happen.

I am still keeping my point of view .sorry to say .Even if it is with fold .Still should be returned when way point is not taking in .So it is not entered into the game .When u get the points for it sure otherwise it should be returned

Sorry to say, but i totally agree with TheokGrundor on this : it is a question of communication, period. The first FA, a couple months ago, we had the same problem, people kept putting stuff in waypoints where they weren"t supposed to, which led to a lot of badges getting lost. For examplen, we sent messages to the whole fellowship "DO NOT PUT ITEMS IN THE YELLOW PATH" , said the same thing several times in the chatwindow, where do you think the first badges went after that? Yes, the yellow path, because people werent reading their mail, nor following the chat, or looking too late at the chat etc..
This FA our communication was way better, we didnt have a single item or badge lost due it being inserted in the wrong waypoints