• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Please read thread carefully

DeletedUser3826

Hi all, I am having real problems finding a FS that is what I am looking for, so please read this thread carefully and i will try and be as specific as i can. I am looking for the following in a FS.
  • Requires boosted goods Steel, Scrolls & Elixirs (30k+ steel, 16k+ scrolls and 20k+ elixirs production per day)
  • Able to trade the following regularly and timely (within 24hrs) planks, marble, crystal, magic dust and gems for like tier trades of my boosted goods.
  • No Inactive members.
  • Neighbourly Help completed by all members at least x4 weekly ( I visit all members x 6/7 weekly).
  • FS participation in Tournaments to min 6th chest ( i achieve 1500 -2000 pts per tournament weekly).
Previously I have asked for top 50/100 FS I have now learnt that by being in top "x" FS only means that you have high ranking players it does not mean that they are Active traders, Active members or Active Participants in Tournaments/ Fellowship Adventures, So i am welcome to suggestions from all FS'.
Above is what i am ideally looking for but i am a realist and accept i may have to lessen my expectations as most FS's tend to sadly operate on a casual basis so if you are a Smaller/Newer Non Casual FS please feel free to get in contact and advise me of your plans and timescales to achieve your goals and i will see if perhaps it would be mutually beneficial to join.
I am sorry if this thread seems negative but I am becoming increasingly despondent with FS' in this game as they either have unbalanced structure in boosted goods trades, inactive players, or high ranking players that dont want to help junior members of the fs out by participating in tournaments/adventures

DeletedUser

I don't think that what you're asking for is unrealistic and there are FS out there who can supply what you want.

Could I suggest that you send a mail to Badtoknow as he is the AM of The Order of t'Elite Phoenix and you're the right level for him.

The Order is in a set of the 4 Elite FS which graduate through from very low level starters through to high rankers, my Alt is the AM of Elite Apprentices but you're too far ahead for us otherwise I'd love to have you :)

If you check out the FS overview page you'll see that they are a proper FS, not a casual play FS which many do seem to be.

I will also mail him to say that I've referred you over to him from the forum.

As a set of Fellowships we expect people to visit regularly for NH, to participate n the tournaments every week, to put up fair trades and to have all boosted goods only.

DeletedUser3826

ty Lisica I will have a look at the "The Order of t'Elite Phoenix" and at your suggestion of mailing "Badtoknow"

DeletedUser3826

Sadly lisica this is one of the FS' i have left recently,just didnt recognise AM name, i believe "Bad to know" has only just taken over the reigns but i found that the FS did not actively participate in either tournaments or Adventures

DeletedUser4149

we consistantly win enough chests to meet your expectations. I have 3700 additional ranking points from tournaments. I think you would be an asset to our team. I sent you a message and an invitation.

DeletedUser

I was just coming on to say that Bad tells me that you didn't like their FS which is fair enough, I hope you find one which meets your needs :)

DeletedUser3826

Thank you everyone that has approached and offered me a position I feel very honoured that top 20 and top 5 FS' have approached me. I have now accepted a position and wish everyone good luck in their game