• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Please provide duration information for feeding effects

Kimelve

Spellcaster
Could we please have the feeding effect duration for each evolving building provided somewhere? Either as a pop up when we hover over the building or in a table on the wiki somewhere? It is extremely frustrating that they all have different feeding effect durations, but you can only learn what the duration is by feeding each building.

m4rt1n

Adept
@Sir Derf your effort is superb and appreciated, the devs of the game should add that info to the wiki and also on a hover over in my opinion. Currently with so many feeding pets it can be difficult to keep track and there is no way of seeing prior to feeding in game so far to my knowledge @Herodite @anonglitch so would be great if it could be passed on for consideration.

JollyElf

Soothsayer
+1
We all have become so good that all we are asking for is better tooltips providing information.
No change in game dynamics = easy to implement…
so do pass on the development team…
(Dedicated players like derf are doing what should be readily available)
And it’s not exactly best to have a look up table for trivial things, that can/should anyway be easily accessible from in-game

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team