• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Please Nerf multi-Bears/Phoenix stackability, not fair for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargon667

Mentor
I might add that the two aforementioned nerfs had completely different outcomes:

the Crystal lighthouse was completely destroyed and turned into one of the most useless AWs, while the Frog nerf was very successful turning an overpowered unit into a good and useful, but not overpowered unit :) So what I want to say: nerf aren´t always working out either, but they have the potential to make the game better.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I agree nerfs aren´t nice, but they are part of every online game, some things simply are too powerful to be balanced any other way. Elvenar has nerfed things before and those were far less powerful than multiple firebirds.
Frogs and Crystal lighthouse are just two examples. Both were very powerful and IMO well worth a nerf, but neither was close to as powerful as an extra firebird.

I would say we are rather spoiled here, because elvenar is a rather well balanced game and doesn´t have to work with nearly as many nerfs as other games, but life goes on after nerfs. And even whales have rather little to complain about buildings being nerfed after 2+ years of having had overpowered buildings, they certainly payed off already :)
I would agree it was annoying if they nerfed a building after month of having bought it. But at some point even spending money doesn´t give you the right to block progress to a better game.
Sure if anyone can find a better way of balancing the game I am all for it, but spamming the game with ultrapowerful buildings (just to then make pet food limiting) will not be a solution, it will simply turn the game into a new game. Everything old will become completely obsolete while the only thing of importance will be the new buildings while the only important skill will be pet food management.

Frogs indeed had a nerf, but you do not pay for frogs
Lighthouse was uselss got a massive boost that turned out a bit too much lol en got debuffed again. but also you do not pay for it.

Unit management, combat building management, pet food management whats the difference?
In most games, old buildings become obsolete or less relevant because of the introduction of new items. It's natural evolution.

It's a much better option than essentially removing buildings from the game, that should always be a last resort option, it would be better to rebalance buildings to a lower number than to remove it's functionality making it at best a placeholder.

But by far the best way to get rid of old stuff is to make them naturally obsolete in some form or way.

And for the record I am again any changes what so ever unless they fix the tournaments, as long as the tournaments exist in there current form , I need those multi bears direly. any changes to it without a fixed tournament would kill my game period.

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
It's a much better option than essentially removing buildings from the game, that should always be a last resort option, it would be better to rebalance buildings to a lower number than to remove it's functionality making it at best a placeholder.

Well we called it a nerf, but really the suggestion was to limit the number of buildings, or not even the buildings themselves, but the number of active feeding effects (of the same pets) to 1.

Stucon

Illusionist
I have one pet placed that I feed; the fire phoenix.
You would nerf it to suit yourself and penalize me.
This game is too complex to make arbitrary decisions.
I will probably never get to be a high scorer on tournaments but I regular score 4000 and my high is over 6000 and I finish the spire every week.
Nerfing the fire phoenix would spoil my enjoyment of the game.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
I have one pet placed that I feed; the fire phoenix.
You would nerf it to suit yourself and penalize me.
This game is too complex to make arbitrary decisions.
I will probably never get to be a high scorer on tournaments but I regular score 4000 and my high is over 6000 and I finish the spire every week.
Nerfing the fire phoenix would spoil my enjoyment of the game.

A big difference in nerfing ---->MULTI<----brown bears/ phoenix ----->STACKABILITY<-----, than nerfing a single phoenix/bear feeding effect. You´re reading bad the argument.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Well we called it a nerf, but really the suggestion was to limit the number of buildings, or not even the buildings themselves, but the number of active feeding effects (of the same pets) to 1.
Call it a nerf call it removal whatever you call it it makes the building totally useless so it's te same as removing it.
Stackability is part of the whales sales pitch. whay would they throw in loads of money in any event if the 2nd pet (whatever the power is) is a totally useless building

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Well brown bears could be from much activity but also from spending money, can you differentiate the 2?

Multi phoenix is a 100% whale thing, people spend real money on it, and we are talking some serious money since you could only get 1 phoenix so at least 2+ are bought to get access to the second fire phoenix.

What about the next pet? are we disallowing multi ash phoenixes? because it makes events too easy and an unfair advantage, BOOM another whale action denied.

If the next building is too good are we nerfing that one too?
Why should a whale spend money if after every action they are nerfed the shit out of there spend money?
Even competitive people will thinkt twice spending money assuming they know it will get nerfed later anyway. If I had known 2 fire phoenixes where possible I might have made the choice to spend money, but if a nerf is applied, there is no way I would ever spend a penny.

It's a giant please do not spend money in this game sign. which is bad for the game as it needs money to be run. which means we freebees loose the game as well.

Choices are choices, I have my bears working 24/7 using tactical petfood.
I can't do this if I need to spend my petfood on something else.

Just let us make tough choices.

Well then devs of Inno, if they care so much for the whales and people spending money in their game, should accept very well my proposal of allowing beginners have a limited amount of bear/phoenix bases, cause in the actual situation what you and many other players have is just unfair for me, unfair for beginners ( yes, those same beginners Inno is trying to catch to get more revenue), and unfair for the game in general, IT IS NOT FAIR some players could have an easier tournament , and faster unit recovery every tournament than others that ALSO LOVE THIS GAME AS YOU DO, but can´t enjoy the competition part (at least that in tournaments) as you do, cause you players that have multiple bears will always win with ease.
Until Inno doesn´t fix this, or allow players like me to craft the same amount of bears you do have, these buildings will be unfair for most players.
Am I wrong to think all this?

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Call it a nerf call it removal whatever you call it it makes the building totally useless so it's te same as removing it.
Stackability is part of the whales sales pitch. whay would they throw in loads of money in any event if the 2nd pet (whatever the power is) is a totally useless building
I´m sorry but I have spent some big money in this game also, I don´t know if I´m a whale or not, but I have contributed to this game in certain manner, and I´m in total disadvantage with players that had the luck to have played the events of the Zodiac in 2019 where several bear bases could be obtained, and I bet these many players that played this event and now have at least 2-3 brown bears didnt spent a penny in the game to get those, why?? cause in those events the limit in quests didnt existed, you could do as many quests as you want in those times.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Well then devs of Inno, if they care so much for the whales and people spending money in their game, should accept very well my proposal of allowing beginners have a limited amount of bear/phoenix bases, cause in the actual situation what you and many other players have is just unfair for me, unfair for beginners ( yes, those same beginners Inno is trying to catch to get more revenue), and unfair for the game in general, IT IS NOT FAIR some players could have an easier tournament , and faster unit recovery every tournament than others that ALSO LOVE THIS GAME AS YOU DO, but can´t enjoy the competition part (at least that in tournaments) as you do, cause you players that have multiple bears will always win with ease.
Until Inno doesn´t fix this, or allow players like me to craft the same amount of bears you do have, these buildings will be unfair for most players.
Am I wrong to think all this?

It's also NOT FAIR that as an experienced player I am penalised in the tournaments with no way to fix it while new players are able to adjust to the new situation.
It's also NOT FAIR that my devotion to the game for 6 years, should be penalised in favour of new players.

There are always 2 sides of the coin.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
It's also NOT FAIR that as an experienced player I am penalised in the tournaments with no way to fix it while new players are able to adjust to the new situation.
It's also NOT FAIR that my devotion to the game for 6 years, should be penalised in favour of new players.

There are always 2 sides of the coin.
-If innogames, in a hypothetical case, accept my proposal of allowing players to have those multiple bears you´ve got, you will remain with the amount of bears having their same imbalanced and OP feeding stackable effect, but it will allow new players to be able to compete with you players that have multiple brown bears.
In that aspect you don´t lose nothing, but at the same time the privilege and advantage over other players will be over. Would you be happy if this be applied? You won´t get affected and players would be able to at last compete and enjoy that part of tournament you have enjoyed till this time.

- In one of your post above you´re telling that some stuff must be replaced, that some old buildings must be replaced with something "better" and not be nerfed, well with this statement you support the idea of get rid of the old bears that have put a very tiny portion of the Elvenar community in a such tremendous and UNFAIR advantage over other huge part of players. This idea of keeping inbalanced buildings and injustice because you don´t like and get affected, but at the same time many players don´t having a benefit in your benefit is not fair at all, even more since many have spent some money in this game, and even much more than those that have already at least, 2 brown bears, and we don´t have that amount of B.Bears.
But you would be ok if devs would allow the crafting of several bear bases to players that already don´t have as many as you´ve got?

CrazyWizard

Shaman
-If innogames, in a hypothetical case, accept my proposal of allowing players to have those multiple bears you´ve got, you will remain with the amount of bears having their same imbalanced and OP feeding stackable effect, but it will allow new players to be able to compete with you players that have multiple brown bears.
In that aspect you don´t lose nothing, but at the same time the privilege and advantage over other players will be over. Would you be happy if this be applied? You won´t get affected and players would be able to at last compete and enjoy that part of tournament you have enjoyed till this time.

- In one of your post above you´re telling that some stuff must be replaced, that some old buildings must be replaced with something "better" and not be nerfed, well with this statement you support the idea of get rid of the old bears that have put a very tiny portion of the Elvenar community in a such tremendous and UNFAIR advantage over other huge part of players. This idea of keeping inbalanced buildings and injustice because you don´t like and get affected, but at the same time many players don´t having a benefit in your benefit is not fair at all, even more since many have spent some money in this game, and even much more than those that have already at least, 2 brown bears, and we don´t have that amount of B.Bears.
But you would be ok if devs would allow the crafting of several bear bases to players that already don´t have as many as you´ve got?
Yeah thats why new players are in such an advantages position that even with my "unfair" 3 bears they will be able to outperform me in the tournaments with ease once they developed there town.

They can take the advantage of a new town and adjust to the new rules that make the tournaments many times cheaper, so cheap that my production from 150% to 300% from my bears are not enough to handle it.
I get double the units but quatriple or more the cost.

So where is the fair part in that?
So if you had the event and not the foresight to get those bears, that it's your fail and we deserve the advantage.
If you did not play at that time, you have the advantage of foresight into the new rule and can adjust to them while we are struggling with those new rules.

Now you want to kill us completely, take advantage fo the new situation AND kill our only card that we still have to not completely suck!

I cannot undo a full chapter and a bit of research, I cannot undo 120 expansions, So I cannot adjust to new tournament rules and are permanently ****** up by them. but hey my 3 bears are unfair.

First make the tournaments fair again, then me might be able to talk about pets, untill that time my pets are off limits

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
So where is the fair part in that?
So if you had the event and not the foresight to get those bears, that it's your fail and we deserve the advantage.
If you did not play at that time, you have the advantage of foresight into the new rule and can adjust to them while we are struggling with those new rules.

We don´t have the blame of new tournament changes, we´re not the not ones making this tournament as it is, so you can´t be telling us we was the ones making mistakes. Games are suppose to be equal for every gamer that gets in, not elitist enjoyment for tiny minority

Yeah thats why new players are in such an advantages position that even with my "unfair" 3 bears they will be able to outperform me in the tournaments with ease once they developed there town.

They can take the advantage of a new town and adjust to the new rules that make the tournaments many times cheaper, so cheap that my production from 150% to 300% from my bears are not enough to handle it.
I get double the units but quatriple or more the cost.

No way a new little city in chapter 3 can compete with a city in chapter 18 (even without bears in it) in tournament, no matter how adjustable it could be fixed for it, all the the good tournament score players have these characters in common: high chapter development(15>18 chapter), high amount of bears (with exceptions like me), high AWs development.
You´ll never see a city below 14th chapter competing in the top 10. So, even with small cities, high chapter players will always have advantage over new incomers, even more with OP AND IMBALANCED MULTIPLE Brown Bears.

Now you want to kill us completely, take advantage fo the new situation AND kill our only card that we still have to not completely suck!

I cannot undo a full chapter and a bit of research, I cannot undo 120 expansions, So I cannot adjust to new tournament rules and are permanently ****** up by them. but hey my 3 bears are unfair.

First make the tournaments fair again, then me might be able to talk about pets, untill that time my pets are off limits
AGAIN, I don´t have the blame for your actual situation, it is not our fault we players that didn´t played those events (zodiac and phoenix 2019), InnoGames does has it not us.
They were the first to introduce multiple Brown Bears (obviously a big mistake), and they were the ones to change the old tournament system to this new one (in which you players with multple bears still has advantage and always will, no matter how many changes Inno does to in.game in general, if they don´t nerf from the root the problem it will always be unfair for the vast majority of the community

But you didn´t answer my question, I´ll ask you again:

"Would you be ok if devs would allow the crafting of several bear bases to players that already don´t have as many as you´ve got?"

CrazyWizard

Shaman
We don´t have the blame of new tournament changes, we´re not the not ones making this tournament as it is, so you can´t be telling us we was the ones making mistakes. Games are suppose to be equal for every gamer that gets in, not elitist enjoyment for tiny minority
First point where you take down your own argument. My tournament disability doesnt count but yours does? but it all has to be equal?
It's either 1 or the other. either we are all equal or we arent.
You cannot argue I need to be penalised for my mulitple bears but it's not your problem that I am screwed by the new tournament formula.
If you want to touch my bears because of being equal for every gamer, then it should also be in the tournament formula.
You cannot choose 1 part that suits your needs but ignore my needs. that is not an equal treatment

No way a new little city in chapter 3 can compete with a city in chapter 18 (even without bears in it) in tournament, no matter how adjustable it could be fixed for it, all the the good tournament score players have these characters in common: high chapter development(15>18 chapter), high amount of bears (with exceptions like me), high AWs development.
You´ll never see a city below 14th chapter competing in the top 10. So, even with small cities, high chapter players will always have advantage over new incomers, even more with OP AND IMBALANCED MULTIPLE Brown Bears.

No a chapter 3 account cannot compete with me, but they can make choices in how they build up there city and can take makimum advantage of the new rules, so in the future that now chapter 3 account can kick my ass many times over by the time it reaches chapter 16.
My bears can NOT beat those choices.

AGAIN, I don´t have the blame for your actual situation, it is not our fault we players that didn´t played those events (zodiac and phoenix 2019), InnoGames does has it not us.
They were the first to introduce multiple Brown Bears (obviously a big mistake), and they were the ones to change the old tournament system to this new one (in which you players with multple bears still has advantage and always will, no matter how many changes Inno does to in.game in general, if they don´t nerf from the root the problem it will always be unfair for the vast majority of the community

But you didn´t answer my question, I´ll ask you again:

"Would you be ok if devs would allow the crafting of several bear bases to players that already don´t have as many as you´ve got?"
You are not to blame, but your argument falls apart because of it. as demonstrated in the first paragraph.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
First point where you take down your own argument. My tournament disability doesnt count but yours does?

When I did say your tournament disability doesn´t count? Why do you elucubrate and put words I didn´t wrote? Why do you deliberately omit and change my whole argument meaning by one fit better in the victimist part of someone that is being stole?

You cannot argue I need to be penalised for my mulitple bears but it's not your problem that I am screwed by the new tournament formula.

Yes I can, and I bet all the other players, that represent the 99% Elvenar community (that don´t posses 3 or more bears) would agree with my statement. CAUSE MULTIPLE BROWN BEARS ARE OVERPOWERED UNITS, that make only a tiny tiny percentage of players able to reach huge amount of tournament scores, huge amount of KP in every tournament (something any new incomer or medium players wouldn´t dream about), huge amounts of spells and more items besides those, MAKING THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT PART OF THE GAME DIRECTED AND ENJOYED BY A MINIMUM FRACTION OF THE WHOLE ELVENAR PLAYERS. What you´re defending is elitist, egoist and imbalanced. #Facts.

If you want to touch my bears because of being equal for every gamer, then it should also be in the tournament formula.
You cannot choose 1 part that suits your needs but ignore my needs. that is not an equal treatment

First, IM NOT A DEVELOPER TO DO THAT.
Second, I exposed you some good propositions to avoid harming "your bears" stackability feeding effect (something that very conveniently didn´t even noticed and ignored in its totality).
Third, you don´t want to be affected by a change that would benefit not only me, but the huge community of players inside Elvenar, cause it would allow players being more active in tournaments, more player interaction with tournament scene, more diamond purchasing, Ergo more income to devs so they can invest in better content., but in a totally visceral manner you want this game be as it is, with only a tiny percentage of players being the "all stars" of the tournament show, not matter how can this could possibly affect the game and the players in it in the near and long future.
Note: I remember you that the inclusion of the OP AND IMBALANCED Brown Bears were introduced after 4 years of the creation of this game, these bears were obviously a mistake, I would say the worst mistake of this game ( and this turned at the introduction of the no-welcome changes in tournaments), so these bears were not an immanent and necessary part of the whole in general, these didn´t borned with this game.
You´re defending a mistake, that obviously benefit you, and give you a HUGE ADVANTAGE over general player population.

No a chapter 3 account cannot compete with me, but they can make choices in how they build up there city and can take makimum advantage of the new rules, so in the future that now chapter 3 account can kick my ass many times over by the time it reaches chapter 16.

Ok, with this you bump your whole argument out. The entire tourney changes application in live worlds took place in the the steel tournament of the 15 august of 2020 and were plenty discussed in beta much before of it (https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...the-scenes-upcoming-tournament-changes.15181/), the first oficial announced and implementation of the subsequent chapter number 16 were announced just 3 month before it (https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/chapter-16-embassies.14742/) so, you only played 3 months in beta of that new chapter and a little less the same in live worlds. So after these announcements after the whole discussion of how AWs levels, expansions and RESEARCH TREE would affect your whole tournament performance you decided deliberately keep advancing not only in the current Embassies chapter ( in case you haven´t finished it yet in live worlds) but also keep advancing in the posterior 17 & 18 chapter as well.
And I have to be sincere with you, if I had 3, 4, 5 or more IMBA AND OP brown bears I would also keep advancing through chapters cause no matter how big the squad size could turned, I will be still, getting the same or even better results in Tournament /Spire than remaining in my actual chapter.

Yes they absolutely can, I have not only proof of it, but at the sole existance of a building that gives you 50% extra plus of your whole training size is just OP AND IMBALANCED by itself. Now imagine having 2 of them, now imagine 4 of them. Like having 3 full Simia Sapiens without even paying a huge amount of money or KP for them, it is just madness how these brown bears are unfair and out of place.

3 OR MORE FULL SIMIA SAPIENS!!!

I have spent some big cash in this game and not matter what, those players that played the event of zodiac 2019, without spending ALL THE MONEY AND APORTATION TO INNOGAMES AS I DO, would always have a big advantage over players that pay or not but didn´t played those event.

Multiple Brown Bears stackability need to go, or be rebalanced. #Facts

You are not to blame, but your argument falls apart because of it. as demonstrated in the first paragraph.

1.- I gave bunch of arguments, bunch of propositions and ideas of how to solve this, of why these buildings are bad for the game ( I was not the only one giving you that). But your only response was a victimist "counter-argument", and more of a:" the pot calling the cattle black", since you´re telling me my arguments are refuted, when your whole arguments can´t be maintained since they are based in falacies.

2.- I asked you in politely manner two questions, that you deliberately avoided. Why did you avoided them? Cause, if you did answer them in a positive manner it would demostrate that in your opinion it is ok a "privilege", a supremacy over some players in this game, and also that this game errors and unfairness is ok in your point of viewing.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
When I did say your tournament disability doesn´t count? Why do you elucubrate and put words I didn´t wrote? Why do you deliberately omit and change my whole argument meaning by one fit better in the victimist part of someone that is being stole?

Yes I can, and I bet all the other players, that represent the 99% Elvenar community (that don´t posses 3 or more bears) would agree with my statement. CAUSE MULTIPLE BROWN BEARS ARE OVERPOWERED UNITS, that make only a tiny tiny percentage of players able to reach huge amount of tournament scores, huge amount of KP in every tournament (something any new incomer or medium players wouldn´t dream about), huge amounts of spells and more items besides those, MAKING THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT PART OF THE GAME DIRECTED AND ENJOYED BY A MINIMUM FRACTION OF THE WHOLE ELVENAR PLAYERS. What you´re defending is elitist, egoist and imbalanced. #Facts.

First, IM NOT A DEVELOPER TO DO THAT.
Second, I exposed you some good propositions to avoid harming "your bears" stackability feeding effect (something that very conveniently didn´t even noticed and ignored in its totality).
Third, you don´t want to be affected by a change that would benefit not only me, but the huge community of players inside Elvenar, cause it would allow players being more active in tournaments, more player interaction with tournament scene, more diamond purchasing, Ergo more income to devs so they can invest in better content., but in a totally visceral manner you want this game be as it is, with only a tiny percentage of players being the "all stars" of the tournament show, not matter how can this could possibly affect the game and the players in it in the near and long future.
Note: I remember you that the inclusion of the OP AND IMBALANCED Brown Bears were introduced after 4 years of the creation of this game, these bears were obviously a mistake, I would say the worst mistake of this game ( and this turned at the introduction of the no-welcome changes in tournaments), so these bears were not an immanent and necessary part of the whole in general, these didn´t borned with this game.
You´re defending a mistake, that obviously benefit you, and give you a HUGE ADVANTAGE over general player population.

Ok, with this you bump your whole argument out. The entire tourney changes application in live worlds took place in the the steel tournament of the 15 august of 2020 and were plenty discussed in beta much before of it (https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...the-scenes-upcoming-tournament-changes.15181/), the first oficial announced and implementation of the subsequent chapter number 16 were announced just 3 month before it (https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/chapter-16-embassies.14742/) so, you only played 3 months in beta of that new chapter and a little less the same in live worlds. So after these announcements after the whole discussion of how AWs levels, expansions and RESEARCH TREE would affect your whole tournament performance you decided deliberately keep advancing not only in the current Embassies chapter ( in case you haven´t finished it yet in live worlds) but also keep advancing in the posterior 17 & 18 chapter as well.
And I have to be sincere with you, if I had 3, 4, 5 or more IMBA AND OP brown bears I would also keep advancing through chapters cause no matter how big the squad size could turned, I will be still, getting the same or even better results in Tournament /Spire than remaining in my actual chapter.

Yes they absolutely can, I have not only proof of it, but at the sole existance of a building that gives you 50% extra plus of your whole training size is just OP AND IMBALANCED by itself. Now imagine having 2 of them, now imagine 4 of them. Like having 3 full Simia Sapiens without even paying a huge amount of money or KP for them, it is just madness how these brown bears are unfair and out of place.

3 OR MORE FULL SIMIA SAPIENS!!!

I have spent some big cash in this game and not matter what, those players that played the event of zodiac 2019, without spending ALL THE MONEY AND APORTATION TO INNOGAMES AS I DO, would always have a big advantage over players that pay or not but didn´t played those event.

Multiple Brown Bears stackability need to go, or be rebalanced. #Facts

1.- I gave bunch of arguments, bunch of propositions and ideas of how to solve this, of why these buildings are bad for the game ( I was not the only one giving you that). But your only response was a victimist "counter-argument", and more of a:" the pot calling the cattle black", since you´re telling me my arguments are refuted, when your whole arguments can´t be maintained since they are based in falacies.

2.- I asked you in politely manner two questions, that you deliberately avoided. Why did you avoided them? Cause, if you did answer them in a positive manner it would demostrate that in your opinion it is ok a "privilege", a supremacy over some players in this game, and also that this game errors and unfairness is ok in your point of viewing.
No facts, I am for a game of equal footing, I am just agains your change unless conditions are met.
I am not elitist in that regard. but I am against change for a tiny part without looking at the whole picture.

Your vieuw is too narrow. you only look at 1 single thing inside the tournament imbalance and ignore all other imbalances.
The fact is a chapter 18 account cannot compete in the tournaments right now, it does not matter if that person does or does not have bears.
Just the pain from having to many researches hurts a lot. it's for that reason I am still at the start of chapter 17 (only unlocked the first research)

You only seem to willing to fix your problem and want to ignore the others,
As long as you do not look at the whole picture, the whole balance bla bla argument becomes mood.

Why should we remove multiple bears with as reason "balance and competiveness" but ignore all the other issues with balance and competitiveness.
Yes I do have a mayor advantage with my bears, but I also have a mayor disadvantage right now that I cannot fix.
As I like to state my friend which I play with. his main account is kinda dead now. he can't have fun anymore with it.

Thanks for calling me an elitist because it made me scrutinise you.
I have looked at your city and tournament scores. when we talk about being selfish en elitist you should count as the number 1 elitist.
This change seems to be driven from total selfishness, you are camped at chapter 16 with insane scores that I with my 3 bears cannot make.
So this change seems to be driven from the selfish point that you want to becomes the sole owner of the tournaments on your world.

A change in bears would benefit YOU the most, as you already positioned yourself into an advantagous position looking at the new tournament formula. So it looks like you want to remove the last hurdle to total domination.
It does not benefit others "above you" but it would benefit you. So this obviously ain't a samaritan plea, I also understand why it's not your problem that the tournament formula sucks, because you already benefit from it. the only thing you lack are the multiple bears.
Because you missed multiple pets you are now in the position that you were not hurt as much as most of the multipet users and you could mostly adjust yourself

I with my 3 pets needs to be removed, while your tournament scores are so much higher than mine.
So if my scores are so much worse than yours with my 3 bears why do I need to be gimped again in the name of "fairness"?
This kind of behavior is what dictators do to get into power, point fingers at the opposition and ignore there own power profile so they can get the sole power in there hands.

Last edited:

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
This thread is becoming more and more aggressive. It is very well known that if somebody is doing well, there are many others that are jealous because they are not doing as well. This is in Real Life and it is in the game. Sometimes, not expressing a wish is more wisely than talking about it in public or on a forum. I take it that nobody wants to upset anybody but endless moaning does not make this thread pleasant to read.

My suggestion would be to leave this where it is. Everybody please note that there are people not happy about things they have or not have.

Let's be nice to each other again :)

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
This thread is becoming more and more aggressive. It is very well known that if somebody is doing well, there are many others that are jealous because they are not doing as well. This is in Real Life and it is in the game. Sometimes, not expressing a wish is more wisely than talking about it in public or on a forum. I take it that nobody wants to upset anybody but endless moaning does not make this thread pleasant to read.

My suggestion would be to leave this where it is. Everybody please note that there are people not happy about things they have or not have.

Let's be nice to each other again :)
I specifically talked about all this with Herodite, I almost beg her to don´t close my thread, I explained her that all the responses that could turned offensive can be edited, and I sweared her I wouldn´t offense or say rude words in this thread.

If you close this thread I would create inmediately a beta and US account so I could express this in a more freely forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.