• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Player not able to log into forum nor write bug ticket

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
I have a player in my FS, she is having problems to enter the forum, her email address and password is not being recognised. She wanted to write a ticket as she has collected several Boblin artifacts for evolving the building and they dont show up.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Is she able to enter the game....if so, she would just need to click the gear icon and then the question mark to send a ticket to support

kimkimkim

Summoner
@MagicTasha yvw and I also suggest you let her know that support can also help with her problem of email and password for the forums

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I have a player in my FS, she is having problems to enter the forum, her email address and password is not being recognised. She wanted to write a ticket as she has collected several Boblin artifacts for evolving the building and they dont show up.

The forum doesn't accept the same password as the game. I'm not really sure why but when you sign up, you need to choose a different password to the game.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@MagicTasha, have they validated their email address? If it is not validated, they cannot sign up for the forum. :)