• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Play along. How many empty player spots are in your neighborhood?

DeletedUser3781

I agree. They should be 100% and also give LH bonus. It's enough punishment that we can't trade with them and they won't visit us back.

DeletedUser2262

I don't know what's happened, but lately I've gone from being surrounded by gold mines to having a bunch of new neighbours, many of whom are actively trading and polishing. Last night I had 17 neighbours contributing NH to my city, a new record!

Kudos to Inno for taking some action here - it's been a long wait, but things are looking up.

DeletedUser3032

I don't know what's happened, but lately I've gone from being surrounded by gold mines to having a bunch of new neighbours, many of whom are actively trading and polishing. Last night I had 17 neighbours contributing NH to my city, a new record!

Kudos to Inno for taking some action here - it's been a long wait, but things are looking up.

Have you been moved or are other players being moved around you?

DeletedUser1957

There are whole fellowships that are inactive in our area. Not to mention the many players. Surely 18 months of someone not playing - or if they message says "Left the game" - it's time to remove them...

DeletedUser3032

Dont worry, they have all passed chapter 3 or bought diamonds in the past. They will be there for the foreseeable future. Not a good thing. Just Inno probably are not allowed to remove the paid players regardless of how long they have been inactive for, under their current ToS/ToU or whatever. Never want to receive 10k complaints from paid players taking Inno to court :p

DeletedUser3768

I have about 100+ empty cities around me from the 220 I have. I am also having great difficulty in finding any new players to join my Township. I have been trying to fill some spots now for several weeks. Seems the Winyandor server is dead.

DeletedUser3032

I have about 100+ empty cities around me from the 220 I have. I am also having great difficulty in finding any new players to join my Township. I have been trying to fill some spots now for several weeks. Seems the Winyandor server is dead.
Try one of the groups on facebook and post on the recruiting page here. A big tip is to seek players nowhere near you or other fellow members of the FS. This will increase your trading outside of the FS. As long as the members mention trade deals they see and then pass the trades on to others when they have picked them up.

DeletedUser2553

Not sure but wasn't InnoGames going to be harsh/rought and remove all inactive towns if one wasn't visit them for 30 or was it 60 days.. Or do I remember wrong? And then they was going to merge active accounts/towns ..Did I dream or what?

So many towns been dead now for 1year, same buildings standing and pending to be ready built = player to log in.

DeletedUser3032

They have deleted like 20-30k players in Winyandor and I believe also in all servers. Players then are being moving but it's to dam slow progress. Also 90% of the players being moved are inactive, they just diamonds linked to their account or played up to chapter 3. This stops them being deleted.

DeletedUser3032

There is between 5-6k active players in Winyandor. However, a lot of these are ALT accounts, which is being discussed in another thread at the moment. Dam cheaters!

DeletedUser4030

I have 22 gold mines and 1 looks deserted. That only leaves me 3 active players. I thought they were talking about moving those of us with nearly abandoned provinces somewhere more active? Anyone else hear that, or did I misunderstand?

cwgiii

Shaman
I have 22 gold mines and 1 looks deserted. That only leaves me 3 active players. I thought they were talking about moving those of us with nearly abandoned provinces somewhere more active? Anyone else hear that, or did I misunderstand?

You must Opt In, to be moved. Make sure you have selected this option in the settings menu.

On a related note, in order to be moved, evidently there needs to be an opening with the same size and configuration of discovered provinces somewhere more active on the world map. This makes it more difficult for players that have discovered a large number of provinces to be moved.

m4rt1n

Adept
The opt in to be moved is the default setting as I understand it. You can opt out.

Also I see a lot more movement during Mondays, as I read somewhere that Monday is moving day due to the weekly tournaments.

DeletedUser3472

36 gold mines in my area in Winyandor and the amount of gold they give of is about a third of what we would receive by visiting neighbours ..when will we get new neighbours?? this is so unfair

Timneh

Artisan
36 gold mines in my area in Winyandor and the amount of gold they give of is about a third of what we would receive by visiting neighbours ..when will we get new neighbours??

Gold mines should give 50% of the coins you get when you visit a city, if you are getting less you should contact support.

DeletedUser3472

Gold mines should give 50% of the coins you get when you visit a city, if you are getting less you should contact support.
ok, my mistake it is 50% but how long is this going to go on for are there plans to populate these mines?