• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Placing Fire Phoenix causes drop in population

• Thread starter DeletedUser3251
  • Start date

DeletedUser3251

Has anyone else noticed this happening?

I just placed the Fire Phoenix, which was supposed to provide 624 pop at Stage 1. It instead LOWERED my population by 624. So in effect, I've lost 1248 population that I'm supposed to have with this building.

UPDATE: Nevermind, just placed one on another world to check it. It gives a BIG bump in pop when you start the build, then adjusts it down to where it should be for that stage. A very clunky way to assign pop, but goes along with the clunkiness of some of the wording for the quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1759805

Has anyone else noticed this happening?

I just placed the Fire Phoenix, which was supposed to provide 624 pop at Stage 1. It instead LOWERED my population by 624. So in effect, I've lost 1248 population that I'm supposed to have with this building.
My pop numbers in the game match the ones calculated by ElvenArchitect. And EA is definitely adding pop numbers properly, it's easy to verify. My FP is L9 though, so it is possible that there is something different about L1.

But are you sure you have lower pop, and if yes, that it is due to FP?

DeletedUser3251

My pop numbers in the game match the ones calculated by ElvenArchitect. And EA is definitely adding pop numbers properly, it's easy to verify. My FP is L9 though, so it is possible that there is something different about L1.

But are you sure you have lower pop, and if yes, that it is due to FP?

See Update on original post. I'd delete the post but I can't figure out how.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We're happy to see that there turned out to be no issue for you. For future cases, please feel free to contact Support so that we can have a look for you.

We'll move this thread into our bugs archive. :)