• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Phone app - are Inno's devs addicted to extra "clicks"?

Alcaro

Necromancer
I found out yesterday from a discussion that exist a new function (only for WSs for now) - it's possible to select the production for all WSs with one "click". So far is available only on en1 and en2 servers, not Beta. Unfortunately isn't available also for manufactories. OK, that's it, no problem ... going for the old fashion way :D just to discover that after I selected the desired production, the window doesn't close, is showing the remaining time until the production is finished. WHY??? I just started the production! I know how long it takes, for god's sake! And if I want to use diamonds (not going to happen) or time reducers to finish the production, I will open myself again that manuf. window.
It seems that our beloved developers are addicted to extra "clicks". Next will be to have another window asking things like "are you very very sure you want to start the production?" ???
Please, stop treating us like we are some sort of ... not very intelligent people ... o_O
I hope that this function will be available soon also for manufactories without any other useless additions.
Do Not Make The App freaking Huge! My phone starts to boil after 10 minutes of playing Elvenar.
Stop adding useless features (like seeing others' cities - since we can't give them KPs to their AWs) and better add useful ones (ingame messages).

Deleted User - 341074

Stop adding useless features (like seeing others' cities - since we can't give them KPs to their AWs) and better add useful ones (ingame messages).
Indeed the most backwards of feature implementations

Pauly7

Magus
Like @Killiak says.

You could've saved the long rant as it's that way for a good reason and now that I am used to it it's saving tons of time and tons of clicks.

Alcaro

Necromancer
like Killiak said .. there is an extra click over there. My point is that one extra click here, another there .. you come to too many useless clicks.
As about "my long rant", you don't have to waste your time reading it :p

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
like Killiak said .. there is an extra click over there. My point is that one extra click here, another there .. you come to too many useless clicks.
As about "my long rant", you don't have to waste your time reading it :p
while there is an extra click, theres also been a click removed (you go to production immediatly while this wasn't like that before) So its a zero sum in the first place.
Now if you use the arrows, it means you can set can now set up factories with 2 clicks for the first one, 2 clicks for all the same ones afterwards, and 3 clicks for the last one (1 extra to close). while before you needed 3 clicks always. So this means LESS clicks. If you use unify button on workshops its even better.

So in reply to your original rant, maybe they should treat us as not very intelligent people .... and explained the less clicks, since clearly some of us are not intelligent enough to see it only reduced clicks and not added any extra at all.

Last edited:

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Irrespective of whether there is or isn't an extra click regarding the manus, it's certainly true that overall throughout the game there are heaps of extra clicks which could be done away with.