• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Phoenix Love

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

We are very pleased to announce our latest Forum Competition!

Please head over to our Community Contest section, to view and take part.

We look forward to receiving your entries and of course wish you the very best of luck :D

Kind Regards

Your Elvenar Team

kimkimkim

Summoner
When you say when, you're not looking for an exact date are you or would a year suffice

MinervaOz

Enchanter
So does that mean the date they were introduced to the game (ie, beta) or to live worlds?

This isn't at all clear in the instructions, and it didn't even occur to me until @kimkimkim asked. Is there any chance I could edit my entry?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
hoping for the exact date, sigh, sigh, sigh. Worse than remembering your own birthday. Lets just hope the documented dates are correct.

SkyRider99

Mentor
@Silmaril, where do I submit my answers so that other players can't read them?
When I click on the Join Contest button in the message it just seems to open a general thread. Is this thread, containing my answers, visible to everyone?

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@SkyRider99 When you click the button the empty thread it takes you to is where you need to put your answers for us, no one but the moderation team can view them there :)
Please know that you can only comment there once and cannot edit your post if not done within 180 minutes there - good luck!

Krasna Vesna

Dreamer
Where i will find questions? where are they? When I click enter the competition there are no questions and there are still two hours to enter this competition.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Krasna Vesna at the start of the Competition Thread it asks you to "... identify the 5 Phoenixes that we have in Elvenar as well as tell us which events we launched them in and when."

The Picture on the Competition Link will help you identify them: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/phoenix-love.14252/

Once you feel you know the answer then Enter and tell us in the Comments Box that appears :)

Kind Regards and Good Luck!!

Herodite.

Krasna Vesna

Dreamer

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We have just released the answers thread, for any who would like to see them.
We had quite a few wrong date, hence we were not able to award all of the prizes.
Well done everyone, thank you for taking part and keep a look out for our next competition!