• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Phoenix event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
This is my first post andI hope someone has the answer to this.
Today (04/04/2021) the daily prize is a Troop of Rangers, which I’ve been lucky enough to win. However, I’ve checked in Troops and inventory and they’re not there. I’ve checked research and this opens in next chapter and it shows as ’locked’ in Mercenaries Camp. Not much use to me in this event.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
That seems weird. No matter whether the merc camp is unlocked that troop instant should appear in your inventory when you win it. If it's definitely not there you should probably contact Support.

Wibbly Woo

Spellcaster
You should get them in your army camp, as I understand it.

I have production of some troops I have not unlocked, and that is how they work.

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
Thanks for replies. It is weird as I do get Frogs and V Guards even though they’re both still locked in research. Rangers open in my next chapter Woodelves, so I’m not a newbie. Could it be because I play on the app. As suggested by Pauly7 I’ll contact support, they’ve been very good when I’ve had problems before and successfully resolved.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Are you two talking about the same inventory? Cos’ I don’t think Frogs and V Guards are there (we haven’t got these instants yet). @Badger Guardian, see this screenshot, you can find troops instants right after coins and supplies instants:
B6C4C4FA-87EC-4596-AD88-754070A22A7B.jpeg

Gargon667

Mentor
This is my first post andI hope someone has the answer to this.
Today (04/04/2021) the daily prize is a Troop of Rangers, which I’ve been lucky enough to win. However, I’ve checked in Troops and inventory and they’re not there. I’ve checked research and this opens in next chapter and it shows as ’locked’ in Mercenaries Camp. Not much use to me in this event.

You are looking in the wrong place. The inventory is not the same as the army camp!

The Rangers instants are in the inventory in the tab for instants, not in your army camp. You need to use the instant (=cast the spell) then the instant will disappear and the units will appear in your army camp.
Other units that you collect from buildings (like your frogs and vallorians) will appear directly in your army camp.

Also units you get for opening chests in this event will be added directly to your army camp, while the daily prizes come as instants and will be found in the inventory.

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
You should get them in your army camp, as I understand it.

I have production of some troops I have not unlocked, and that is how they work.
Frogs and Vallorians appear as direct numbers of troops into your army camp. Presumably, @Badger Guardian, you mean those that you win from Vallorian Valors and Witch's Huts or Brown Bears.

i mentioned Frogs and V Guard as I have not yet opened them in research but I am receiving them a new they appear in my M Camp. Sorry to confuse you :)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Guess you know by now where to find the troop instants you won. Here is mine:

69AAC13C-A51E-4089-A686-D6373002B1EF.jpeg

Not to be confused with the archer instant card. They won’t appear in my troop list until I activate the instant card.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Resolution was provided earlier today direct with the player, as we are unable to discuss Support tickets, we will go ahead and close the thread.
If any player wishes to raise a ticket for any 'missing' items, please contact the support team direct - thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.