• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Phoenix eggs

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
When this event was first held .. I placed all my eggs (yeah I know that was silly but I loved the idea of them) We've had maybe 1 event since then that offered phoenix evolves but no sign of more and in most of my cities 2 of the eggs are sat there on no or few evolves. I can't even put them back in my inventory .. as the teleport won't work on them.

I don't really want to sell them but I can't just leave them sat there doing nothing ... so tell me please, will we be having more events with phoenix evolves or should i just bin them

Julian

Sorcerer
I doubt it. If there is another phoenix event next year, it will offer eggs at your current chapter, far better than where you were a year ago. The choice as to whether to keep an old lv 1 phoenix depends on what else you could use that space for. I don't think they would merit the space in my city.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
That's my concern .. using space for little or no chance of improvement. Why can't we teleport them into our inventory lol .. so inflexible.

But of course we see today the black friday packages offering 3 evolves for a lot of cash ... very sad

LazyTony

Sorcerer
After you delete a phoenix it will become one of the crafting recipes available. It might take quite a few weeks until you see 1, and they are very expensive to craft (15CC + if I recall correctly), but its a convoluted way to free up space and have a phoenix in your inventory again.

DeletedUser8632

After you delete a phoenix it will become one of the crafting recipes available. It might take quite a few weeks until you see 1, and they are very expensive to craft (15CC + if I recall correctly), but its a convoluted way to free up space and have a phoenix in your inventory again.

As we have seen today, compared to how expensive the artifacts are to upgrade it the crafting cost is literally negligible.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
That's interesting to hear but would appreciate a moderator reply before i go down that road .. I am always crafting something in my MAs but they are not generally expensive CC wise.

DeletedUser8632

That's interesting to hear but would appreciate a moderator reply before i go down that road .. I am always crafting something in my MAs but they are not generally expensive CC wise.

I'm not exactly sure what you are hoping to wait for. Inno stated before that artifacts will be extremely rare to get from events/FAs/CCs. (Of course Inno said a lot of things that didn't turn out to be entirely true either) - but judging from the black friday sale you can guess that they are not planning to throw around Phoenix artifacts in the near future.

If Inno follows the pattern, the next FA rewards will be Gingerbread artifacts. After that - if there is no new evolvable building in the meantime - it MAY be 2 Phoenix artifacts.

Honestly, your best bet is to delete the Fire Phoenix unless you already have invested several artifacts in it. Its really not that expensive to craft. Also, your Phoenix will stay at the level you got it so you need to invest RR spells to upgrade as you progress through chapters.

Maillie

Spellcaster
I did exactly this. I deleted the size one blue phoenix that I had originally put down. Eventually it came up in the Magic Academy and I crafted it. Now it's back in inventory, but I refuse to pay for 9 evolve artifacts. I was so disappointed when I saw the cost. I would have had to pay $240.00 for three sets of artifacts. Forget that! I was so sad to see that.