• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Phoenix buldings

alsael

Enchanter
Are the 3 old phoenix base buildings still craftable?Because I want to craft the storm one and I have been waiting for ever...(I checked my inventory,not there)

Hekata

Artisan
They should be there because those are the only bases that have never been taken out but I can't say 100% since I have them all already. Plus the artifacts are still there.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah the artefact recipes are still coming so I would imagine that the bases will appear for as long as they do. They do seem quite uncommon though. In my small city I ended up waiting almost a month to see the Storm base appear. You have to make sure to check every rotation to not miss any.

Paris Silk

Seeker
I got the chance to craft it some time back. It's still sitting in my inventory waiting for a space to place it.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yeah the artefact recipes are still coming so I would imagine that the bases will appear for as long as they do. They do seem quite uncommon though. In my small city I ended up waiting almost a month to see the Storm base appear. You have to make sure to check every rotation to not miss any.

If i remember correctly recipes in the MA have differing base probabilities to show up, or at least that´s how it was before the change in the MA with 5 separate slots. It sounds counterintuitive that they would assign a low probability to something that is event related though, they´d want it to be on high probability at least for the duration of the event. But who knows...
In the end waiting for exactly 1 specific recipe out of all the options can take a while.