• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Phoenix buildings

DeletedUser5381

What happens to these structures after the event is finished? I mean we are evolving the birds while we are working on the tasks. Are we still able to upgrade them if the event is done?

m4rt1n

Adept
The Phoenix Artifact needed will only be available on "rare" occasions once the event is finished.

How often is anyone's guess.

DeletedUser4695

They should make the Phoenix artifact permanent since the buildings are meant to evolve and be upgraded (10 stages), it would be really cool if the articfact was always available to be crafted in the Magic Academy.

DeletedUser5532

What happens to these structures after the event is finished? I mean we are evolving the birds while we are working on the tasks. Are we still able to upgrade them if the event is done?

If you have the artifacts, then you will be able to upgrade it, if you have run out then you will have to wait for another event to offer them as prizes.

Lets just hope we dont have to wait until Easter 2020.

m4rt1n

Adept
If you have the artifacts, then you will be able to upgrade it, if you have run out then you will have to wait for another event to offer them as prizes.

Lets just hope we dont have to wait until Easter 2020.

I don't see anywhere that we have to wait for another event, just that they will be available rarely in the future. That could be anything from Challenges, to FA's to just a random gift. :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
That could be a possibility, indeed. To sum up:
  • Evolving the Phoenixes (using the Phoenix Artifact to go from one stage to the next) will still be possible, provided you have the required Phoenix Artifact item. The Phoenix Artifact itself may become available again in the future, but if it does it will be in a very limited way, which is why we would advise to get all you need in the Evolution of the Phoenix event which is available now, rather than wait for future opportunities. That is by far your best best if you wish to get them.
  • Upgrading the Phoenixes (using Royal Restoration Instants to go from one Chapter to the next) will be possible after the event as usual, provided you have Royal Restoration, which can be gained through the Tournaments and Crafting.