• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Phoenix Buildings Information

rock stream

Scholar
Where can information be found on the Phoenix: Coldfire, Painter and Mysterious Egg. I'm interested in the escalating benefits of the structures by evolving and chapter. I searched wiki and it had nothing on the Phoenix Painter.

rock stream

Scholar
Is this a "third party websites created by fans & players, such as Elvenarchitect. "? It has the info I would have thought INNO would put in its wiki.
Elvengems has great info and the wiki a complementary small amount. Is there other sites that contain factual information (that wiki doesn't provide) about the game other than these two (Elvenarchitect & Elvengems)?
Thanks

DeletedUser7529

Official Elvenar wiki has general information of current events and guides on how to play the game, but they indeed do not have detailed information of buildings from events and it's values and effects for chapter to chapter.
ElvenGems and ElvenArchitect are the only ones I know of and they cover pretty much everything related to Elvenar, from detailed information about events and buildings to tournaments strategies, battle simulator and city planner.

Pauly7

Magus
There are various sources around for Elvenar related info. The two mentioned above are by far the best though, particularly for event information.

DeletedUser

Is this a "third party websites created by fans & players, such as Elvenarchitect. "? It has the info I would have thought INNO would put in its wiki.
Elvengems has great info and the wiki a complementary small amount. Is there other sites that contain factual information (that wiki doesn't provide) about the game other than these two (Elvenarchitect & Elvengems)?
Thanks

@rock stream These 2 websites are as @Pauly7 says, the best fan websites visited by Elvenar players. Same goes in other games I play (RPG/FPS/MOBA) : fan websites are manned by passionate players & contribute to the 'healthiness' and democracy of the game and its community. One MOBA in particular counts approximately 20+ fan-created websites, some of which are more highly prized than others.