• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Phoenix Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassidyStar

Novice
I started playing Elvenar a few weeks ago and would like to know if the Coldfire Phoenix and the Fire Phoenix artifacts will be available at some point to be able to evolve them.

Pauly7

Magus
I started playing Elvenar a few weeks ago and would like to know if the Coldfire Phoenix and the Fire Phoenix artifacts will be available at some point to be able to evolve them.
Funny you should ask. It looks like 2019 Phoenix artefacts are going to be available in the Spire within a few weeks.

FieryArien

Necromancer
About Coldfire artifacts I don’t know. But about Fire Phoenix artifacts I’ve got news from beta server:
There is modified set of Spire rewards being tested at the moment. The Moonstone Library set has been replaced by Phoenix artifacts. The old ones - for Fire, Storm and that third one I don’t remember. It’s supposed to be only temporary change for about 6 weeks and then supposedly there be something new in the Spire instead of the Moonstone set.
The old Phoenix bases can be crafted in the Magic Academy.

EDIT: hey Pauly, you beat me by mere seconds! :)

Lutseke

Seeker
just here a bit more then a month now and got a few things from the moonstone library set from the spire now... will they become "useless" then or will the set be back later?

Pauly7

Magus
just here a bit more then a month now and got a few things from the moonstone library set from the spire now... will they become "useless" then or will the set be back later?
It's doubtful that they will become useless. You just won't be able to collect any more of them after they are removed. To the best of my knowledge the existing bits you have will be OK. It seems likely that the Phoenix artefacts won't come to Live servers for at least 5 or 6 weeks, so you probably still have some time to finish off sets.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Ok guys, can I remind you that Beta related information needs to be kept only on the Beta thread. As we all know not everything that happens on Beta gets to our live servers here.
If this happens on live an announcement will be made.
Meanwhile to stop players accidentally stumbling across this info on ths thread, I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.