• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Petition to Bring Back Wishing Wells to Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cold Fire Phoenix event has a manageable questline but it was one of, if not the most disappointing events in my experience. Not only is the Cold Fire Pheonix not that useful compared to its older cousins, there were no wishing wells which are for majority of players the pinnacle of any event.

The explanation to remove wishing wells has been explained as Genies are better and more powerful. Only no one ever wins them in the Spire and while they do offer 50-100 diamonds, it is rare to non-existent. In other words the event was ruined because of the spire.

This is a petition to bring back the wells!

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman
I quite agree - but the Suggestions thread does not seem to have an option to set up a poll!!
(Unlike Beta Forum, where it is possible to do so)
Is there perhaps another place on EN where one can do this?

Pauly7

Magus
Not really fussed about Wishing Wells. Occasionally I build one if there's free space. I have 20 odd in the inventory and I'll never use them all.

I'm more upset about not having KPs or time instants as daily prizes. At least that gave us something to play for when you're not interested in old recycled buildings.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@lalaina If you wish to discuss the event, this should be added under the discussion thread, not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.