• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Petition - Its all about the money?

DeletedUser1441

Yesterday I quit the fellowship I created, and I'll have quit the game by the weekend.
We loosing friends, fellows, neighbors, on daily basis.. such a shame :(

Todays game update locked my tech tree and forced me to go back and research Advanced Training Grounds and Mortar Promotion as mandatory to advance on the tech tree..

I don't intend to have a Training Grounds and I don't wish to fight with troops!
So why you pull me 5 chapters back from where I am now and force to me waste more time on this?!!
Where is freedom of gameplay comes in here?!

And guess what else? Together with locked tech tree, I've got a "Special Offer" to buy diamonds +KP's pack, probably to offer me a solution for my problem.

It's become a boring joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2456

This game was always marketed as a free to play, and play it your own way City Building game. They are trying to persuade us to spend more money that we want, for things we don't want, and fight more than city build. They do not want us to play our own way....just what ever way they decide, changing frequently.
yes I agree it states quite clearly free on line game ,though I don't mind buying abit as game makers done good job on some buildings , but always have to the extra research boxes they put in way back doen your research tree and I don't even want to use the fighters as rubbish ,telling us make them better then they go and make theres even better and bigger army makes no sense what so ever , I don't want to fight I want to build my city and another thing need way to many houses in village takes all the room and one upgrade needs 915 extra men to upgrade !!

DeletedUser2456

We loosing friends, fellows, neighbors, on daily basis.. such a shame :(

Todays game update locked my tech tree and forced me to go back and research Advanced Training Grounds and Mortar Promotion as mandatory to advance on the tech tree..

I don't intend to have a Training Grounds and I don't wish to fight with troops!
So why you pull me 5 chapters back from where I am now and force to me waste more time on this?!!
Where is freedom of gameplay comes in here?!

And guess what else? Together with locked tech tree, I've got a "Special Offer" to buy diamonds +KP's pack, probably to offer me a solution for my problem.
that's exactly what I mean ,leaving you no choice have to do these extra boxes and don't want to fight as waste of time has no chance of even winning ,and took so long to get up the tree of research ,we had to do same thing few weeks ago half my team was going to quit game over it ,