• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Petition - Its all about the money?

DeletedUser1441

Dear Inno,

Wanted to bring to your attention that we (me and my FS members) did noticed, that starting Orc's chapter there was a several significant game changes that mainly intended to force advanced players to slow down and buy more diamonds to keep growing and avoid score drop.

Here are few of them:

Locking distant provinces with Orcs

Enlarging size of the residences

Very large time cycles and very high upgrade prices for orc resources manufactories

Huge sizes of Rally Points

Too few city expansions at orc's tech tree

Low culture buildings (BBQ only at the end of the chapter)

Abnormal price increase for premium expansions

Magic WS and Residences

Weaken units

And more..

All those things together bring many of us to conclusion that inno changed strategy and started intensively locking players with lack of city space and slow tech and world discovery to make the game very slow and boring and to push players to pay more diamonds to keep moving at "usual" acceptable speed..

Since those changes took place, our fellowship has already lost 5 dear active members (all from top 100 in Winyandor) that stopped playing because they was felt being betrayed by you..

We understand, that you are a commercial company that need to show profit and you have your targets for gains,
BUT! - You probably forgot that we are your customers and your profits directly depends of our satisfaction of the game we playing. If we will not be happy, we will not buy diamonds, even if you decide to delete our buildings every day we don't pay for it with real money - we will just LEAVE!!

This is how all of us is feeling about all this - we loved this game, we put a lot of time and efforts in it, but we are sad and very disappointed of your new strategy now - PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO US!!!

Signed:
Elvenar Elite
Elite Gladiators

DeletedUser2456

Dear Inno,

Wanted to bring to your attention that we (me and my FS members) did noticed, that starting Orc's chapter there was a several significant game changes that mainly intended to force advanced players to slow down and buy more diamonds to keep growing and avoid score drop.

Here are few of them:

Locking distant provinces with Orcs

Enlarging size of the residences

Very large time cycles and very high upgrade prices for orc resources manufactories

Huge sizes of Rally Points

Too few city expansions at orc's tech tree

Low culture buildings (BBQ only at the end of the chapter)

Abnormal price increase for premium expansions

Magic WS and Residences

Weaken units

And more..

All those things together bring many of us to conclusion that inno changed strategy and started intensively locking players with lack of city space and slow tech and world discovery to make the game very slow and boring and to push players to pay more diamonds to keep moving at "usual" acceptable speed..

Since those changes took place, our fellowship has already lost 5 dear active members (all from top 100 in Winyandor) that stopped playing because they was felt being betrayed by you..

We understand, that you are a commercial company that need to show profit and you have your targets for gains,
BUT! - You probably forgot that we are your customers and your profits directly depends of our satisfaction of the game we playing. If we will not be happy, we will not buy diamonds, even if you decide to delete our buildings every day we don't pay for it with real money - we will just LEAVE!!

This is how all of us is feeling about all this - we loved this game, we put a lot of time and efforts in it, but we are sad and very disappointed of your new strategy now - PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO US!!!

Signed:
Elvenar Elite
Elite Gladiators
I think that is a great statement , whos going to keep playing for months at speed of this game ,the priceing done well over the top and us mugs paying it so all comments should be taken aboard by company ,if the big players leaving what chance us smaller ones got

DeletedUser2097

I seriously wonder as well about recent changes to the game and ask the question of did they improve the game or make it worse? From personal experience and what I have been hearing for the last month changes have made things worse. Changes to the battle system which was supposed to improve things have not. I am yet to hear or anyone that is successfully doing battles even with following there new chart that is supposed to make it easier. Did developers actually try and do battles themselves before implementing it? did they win or do we all just really suck at battles? The cost of expansions as well are just ridiculous. The cost of the premium stuff before was costly let alone making it more so really inno? I all round love this game but it has become very hard work and very slow. I am in orc era and it is so painfully slow with the production times on the stuff you need, it does actually get to the point you sit and wonder why you are playing. When you have no choice but to put KP into wonders whether you want to or not because of it taking so long to unlock researches really sucks :( many wonders give so little advantage as well they are not worth taking up space that is needed for the other builds. I am also very disappointed to do with runes for even getting wonders.The rate of broken shards is to high as well as getting shards for ones already built. Given up on these altogether :(

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Try playing using your brain and not your credit card to buy what others deserve by working it with their little hands.
Beeing ranked because you have money to waste has absolutely no value. Did you also buy your diploma ? Got your girl-friend in a shop ?
:D

DeletedUser1775

Try playing using your brain and not your credit card to buy what others deserve by working it with their little hands.
Beeing ranked because you have money to waste has absolutely no value. Did you also buy your diploma ? Got your girl-friend in a shop ?
:D

Wow, really? so by logic, everyone that spent money on this game are not using their brain and their city has absolutely no value.

I've bought diamonds, more than i care to admit in fact, but that is my way to both support the game developer and enhance my fun experience.

If everyone has your sort of attitude against diamond buyer, this game wont even exist.

DeletedUser1441

Try playing using your brain and not your credit card
that is my way to both support the game developer and enhance my fun experience

Actually you both right.. We should have a choice to choose our own way of playing.
Some people preferring to play for free while others choose to pay real money to enhance experience and/or to support the developers.

The point is, that on later chapters of the game its now became almost impossible to play for free and advance without getting stuck for months.
Also, even those who whish to pay for playing, cant afford it anymore, as its became too expensive.

Me myself brought 3 or 4 max packs of diamonds during the last year I play this, as it was useful and this was also my way to thank the developers for game I enjoy playing, but now even a full pack of diamonds for 80 USD is almost useless because the prices went up and the diamonds running out too fast.

That's why I decided to buy no more diamonds at all - diamonds are useless now and the game isn't fun anymore, so why pay for it?! Makes me wonder why I still play it at all?..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

This game was always marketed as a free to play, and play it your own way City Building game. They are trying to persuade us to spend more money than we want, for things we don't want, and fight more than city build. They do not want us to play our own way....just what ever way they decide, changing frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2682

im having the same issues guys/girls... i have had enough never being able to do anything as the fights are way to hard to complete...

DeletedUser330

This feedback will make no difference.

I even started a Poll on here a while back which garnered quite a one sided response.

Which was ignored.

Beta is ignored too. All the time.

Inno don't give two sh*ts about the players. They just want fast cash these days.

Long term players, some of which had spent thousands on the game, are dropping like flies with all the changes and ignorance from Inno and the programmers... Inno are now hoping that the new players who come along won't know about the changes and will simply take the game as it is and spend their cash too.

DeletedUser803

When you increase prices, it is obviously a way to improve the bottom line, however the biggest issue is the devs wanting you to play "their way"... which is killing the game faster

but is it improving the bottom line?
having a lot of players buy small amounts frequently (ie. $20 per fortnight) is better than having just a few buy surely? the cost of developing the game is the same?
I think its called leverage.

DeletedUser1775

I even started a Poll on here a while back which garnered quite a one sided response.

Which was ignored.

Inno don't give two sh*ts about the players. They just want fast cash these days.

Long term players, some of which had spent thousands on the game, are dropping like flies with all the changes and ignorance from Inno and the programmers... Inno are now hoping that the new players who come along won't know about the changes and will simply take the game as it is and spend their cash too.

Sadly you are correct. Every single major grievences has been ignored. by Inno. Magic academy, orc on provinces, etc etc.

To put simply, just don't bother.

DeletedUser2861

Hi with the new changes I have made a decision to stop buying any diamonds, I have seen by looking at the top 100 plus and family players are consistently changing as they leave or stop playing. I seriously questioned weather it is worth carrying on playing and paying anything that a may leave in the future. The AW costs and returns are pitiful,also the cost hike of expansions are ridiculous. So my decision is if the game and remember it is but one game of many becomes painful hard or to frustrating I will leave and find something else to play. its up to you to make the game a challenge and fun, surely thats not hard.

Which was ignored.

I am in agreement here. I don't mind spending the odd fiver here and there...or will even stretch to a tenner if there's a good deal. And I always believe supporting game developers is the right thing to do....but...this game is quite clearly being run by people who don't want you to have a voice (two threads of mine were deleted when I dared to ask why Support didn't support me!) or who don't give a flying fig about you. I enjoy the game..I enjoy the people I've met here.....but....every day it's getting harder and harder. Challenges are one thing...forcing people to leave the game is another.

DeletedUser330

Hi with the new changes I have made a decision to stop buying any diamonds, I have seen by looking at the top 100 plus and family players are consistently changing as they leave or stop playing. I seriously questioned weather it is worth carrying on playing and paying anything that a may leave in the future. The AW costs and returns are pitiful,also the cost hike of expansions are ridiculous. So my decision is if the game and remember it is but one game of many becomes painful hard or to frustrating I will leave and find something else to play. its up to you to make the game a challenge and fun, surely thats not hard.

Yup, me too.
I've spent money in the past on this game, but Inno are not getting another penny out of me.

The cheek as well when they upped the expansion prices as well from £10 to £40. I was considering buying one before Christmas, but, not now.
There's no way I'm spending £40 in one shot on what has fast become a pile of crap run by disloyal management and programmers who are intent on forcing out the long term players like me.

DeletedUser1972

I think that is a great statement , whos going to keep playing for months at speed of this game ,the priceing done well over the top and us mugs paying it so all comments should be taken aboard by company ,if the big players leaving what chance us smaller ones got
I agree I have lost members in the fellowhip, strong players. I am starting to feel the frustration. Buildings are getting bigger and getting an expansion is being used up by placing one building. I have ancient wonders that I cant place. A fun game has turned into a frustrating losing game. Unless you have a ton of patience and what fun is there in that