• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

PETITION - InnoGames to Restore "Accidentally Deleted" Building

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
You have already admitted that you have the ability to reinstate buildings, despite what I was told when I accidentally deleted my Level 11 Mountain Halls 2 years ago.
Not sure I understand if you delete your Fire Phoenix, you lose all of your upgrade artifacts, so what would be the point of building another one?
When you delete a Fire Phoenix, its Artifacts are gone. When you delete a Mountain Hall, its KPs are gone.

I do not understand why your Mountain Hall should be restored to the same level while Paladestars' Fire Phoenix should lose 9 levels. Could you elaborate?

Edit: Moreover, when you delete an AW, you will be able to build it again and then undelete it, ending up with two of the same wonders.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
I read it as he was saying how would you evolve the second Fire Phoenix once built, but either way one of our replies fits.

DeletedUser8795

It would still be good to get a confirmation box for cancelling a construction. I'm not sure why they don't want to do that simple change. It's so easy to make a mistake: just try to click on a building with a production going on, accidentally click 1px wrong (remember it's mobile: tiny), hit the button which looks exactly the same as cancelling a production, get no confirmation dialog, you just destroyed a lot of resources (I know for most buildings it's a bit of gold, but for some buildings it's actually a lot of rare resources).