• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pet Yeast

Sir Derf

Adept
Provides supplies every 24 hours.

When fed, for the next 24 hours it increases the odds that the crafting recipes will produce Pet Food recipes. Cooldown of 96 hours after feeding effect wears off.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I don't think that players will ever have enough pet food just like there's never enough space, military boost buildings, troops, diamonds etc.
It's a bottomless pit.

Sir Derf

Adept
Don't pets explode when you feed them yeast?
If you feed them raw, live yeast... But if you bake the yeast into kibble...

I figured this was both a more whimsical, and more sustainable, approach for something you could both feed to and feed from.

I don't think that players will ever have enough pet food just like there's never enough space, military boost buildings, troops, diamonds etc.
It's a bottomless pit.
One should never let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Oliver: "Please, sir, I want some more."
Charles Dickens

:)

If you get more, everyone will get more so overall it doesn't make a difference. Noone gains any advantage. The only way out of it is if they made it available only to some players through a reward for an extra effort. Then again there will be some unhappy and complain.
Don't get me wrong there's a possibility that they will make it easier to get more as there's too many complains but overall there won't be any additional advantage because everyone will have the same access to it again.