• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Pet food

Giraffi

Enchanter
I just had a horrible thought: What happens if Gargon and Fluffy (btw that name is burned now for any actual future mods, unless they want to be suspected of being an Orc) disagree on a subject? Better not even think of that... No, no extra personalities for Gargon it would end most certainly in disaster.
Lol, will make for some lively reading ... How better to submit two sides of an argument ....

Gargon667

Mentor
Lol, will make for some lively reading ... How better to submit two sides of an argument ....

Always the optimist...

The alternative would be a shouting match in which one side is happy to hurl insults, while the other side is not allowed to hurl them back, but with the power to censor the insults by the first guy. It would end up in lots of empty posts in a row... Half of them censored, the other half, because their was just nothing nice to say...

Pauly7

Magus
Also I am a horrible schemer, I couldn´t really handle two personalities (Orcs have trouble with having just one personality), it would require me to constantly remember what I have told who in which personality lol, I can´t even remember what I said yesterday in my one personality, not even starting on a second one, so I´d spend most of my time going back through posts trying to figure out which account said what to whom...
It's what Bruce Banner goes through every day.
I just had a horrible thought: What happens if Gargon and Fluffy (btw that name is burned now for any actual future mods, unless they want to be suspected of being an Orc) disagree on a subject?
This thought entered my head straight away... an argument ensuing between Mod Fluffy and Gargon.

Gargon667

Mentor
It's what Bruce Banner goes through every day.

There is that! Btw both an awesome and flattering comparison.
Gargon is puffing up his chest right now! Being compared to his childhood hero, the greenest, biggest and baddest ass out there!
Fluffy should talk to them some time, see how they cope...

Giraffi

Enchanter
Always the optimist...

The alternative would be a shouting match in which one side is happy to hurl insults, while the other side is not allowed to hurl them back, but with the power to censor the insults by the first guy. It would end up in lots of empty posts in a row... Half of them censored, the other half, because their was just nothing nice to say...
I give in, it will not work. I have noticed that we do not see deleted posts once they are removed, so there won’t be empty posts in a row, just posts that look out of place.

Lol, the image of a fluffy green orc, now that is something, hey Fluffy?

Stucon

Illusionist
I just had a horrible thought: What happens if Gargon and Fluffy (btw that name is burned now for any actual future mods, unless they want to be suspected of being an Orc) disagree on a subject?
There would be a small explosion and a Fluffy-Gargon would emerge.

Gargon667

Mentor
I give in, it will not work. I have noticed that we do not see deleted posts once they are removed, so there won’t be empty posts in a row, just posts that look out of place.

Lol, the image of a fluffy green orc, now that is something, hey Fluffy?

Fluffy is pink!

Are you colourblind? May make it easier to not distinguish the two I guess... or maybe it´s just those two that are colourblind? I get confused, I hope this madness can be contained to one thread only....

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Gargon667 I thought Orcs turn only pink on Valentine's Day? :)

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667 I thought Orcs turn only pink on Valentine's Day? :)

Maybe he´s stuck on a groundhog valentines day loop? Then again I am not even sure fluffy is an Orc... he might just be an ugly bunny? I am having mixed feelings, which is not really surprising given the situation...

Sir Derf

Adept
The original theory on this Gargo-Fluffy cryptid was that they were a bonded split personality, two personalities in one body. As such, I point to the completely binding precedents of both Jekyl/Hyde and the entire spectrum of Hulks that, same body notwithstanding, the two personalities can be accompanied with the manifestation of completely different morphological markers, be that size, texture or color. So, the fact that Gargon667 is a handsome green Orc does not mean that Fluffy must be green; they very well could be an ugly pink bunny.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
The original theory on this Gargo-Fluffy cryptid was that they were a bonded split personality, two personalities in one body. As such, I point to the completely binding precedents of both Jekyl/Hyde and the entire spectrum of Hulks that, same body notwithstanding, the two personalities can be accompanied with the manifestation of completely different morphological markers, be that size, texture or color. So, the fact that Gargon667 is a handsome green Orc does not mean that Fluffy must be green; they very well could be an ugly pink bunny.
orc_elf_bunny_by_snackthegoblin_ddnyo37-fullview.png

Gargon667

Mentor
Curious to know if you are see more now. I am.

No changes in at least half a year. When did they change the MA system to having specific spots for specific recipes? That changed a lot, since then they have only added and removed a few recipes, which changes probabilities around a little of course, but nothing worth worrying about.

There is rather no point in looking one week when you get 5 and one week when you get 10 and then think that probabilities went up. And the week after when it´s back down to 5 they changed the probability back down? Nobody is sitting there changing probabilities on a weekly basis.
The whole point of random is that you DON´T get the same thing every week in every town.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
No changes in at least half a year. When did they change the MA system to having specific spots for specific recipes? That changed a lot, since then they have only added and removed a few recipes, which changes probabilities around a little of course, but nothing worth worrying about.

There is rather no point in looking one week when you get 5 and one week when you get 10 and then think that probabilities went up. And the week after when it´s back down to 5 they changed the probability back down? Nobody is sitting there changing probabilities on a weekly basis.
The whole point of random is that you DON´T get the same thing every week in every town.
yeah but i am pretty certain that change with fixed positions createed a bigger petfood payout. because since then I feel I get a lot more petfood consistenly.
But it is not that I tracked it since that time, so I am not certain.