• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pet food (!)

I ran out of Pet Food... If I don't feed my birds and bears once a day is like starving. The MA do not provide more than 1 a day lately and never being such a giver either in the past. So, the question shall be> Can you make buildings that gives Pet Food daily(?) That will help us!
T the M

valle

Soothsayer
Feeding several birds and bears every day is very wasteful of pet food and something you can't expect to do for any prolonged time.
For bears it's much better to feed them only maybe once a week and then using time instants to build troops.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
A pet food building is something that has been suggested before, @Toni the mercyful, however, for now, it is not very likely that the developers will design one. One of the strategies of this game is to be able to manage with your Pet Food and your pets.

Also, sometimes there is additional pet food available besides the Magic Academy such as one of the "Daily Exclusives" we had in this very event.

4 Pet Food per week (!) Well, that is a good planning, but I realise I use per week:

2 - for Phoenix in tornament
2 - for the Codex Fire Chicken - gives 14 kp at finished scouting
1 - Brown Bear - troops extra
3 - Moon Bear - 9 kp at neighb. help
1 - Polar Bear - When i need tornament cooldown - not counted, used rarely.

So, I need 8 per week to be all happy - If i have 1 per day will be nice and dandy!
Thanks for the info. T the M