• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Pet food

Hekata

Artisan
I haven't seen any pet food in my MA for 5 days now. And even before that it was very scarce (more than usual I mean). I'm down to my last 3.
Is it just me having very bad luck or did anyone notice it too?

cwgiii

Shaman
I have been lucky, producing pet food constantly for about 2 weeks lately. There was one gap for me over a night, but otherwise very available. 'Tiss the nature of the beast.

Hekata

Artisan
Sigh... alright. I just hope some shows up before the next tourney. I waited almost a year to get my fire Phoenix and it would be very disappointing if I can't use it properly because of lack of Pet food.

Pauly7

Magus
I've felt the numbers of pet foods cutting back in the last week or so, plus since the event finished I noticed the artefact conversion spells increase. It could all be coincidence of course. I know that everyone will say, well this is just the nature of random chance, and maybe so, but I am also fairly sure that Inno is constantly tweaking the probabilities of each recipe type appearing, so who knows.

Hekata

Artisan
Yes, what you describe is pretty much what I have observed too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they adjust the probabilities from time to time.

I have a also noticed the pattern of getting very poor recipes selections for days and then getting all the good stuff in the same selection, usually 2 selections in a row, then back to poor recipes for days. This has been going on for so long in my city (basically since I can remember) that I really can't believe it's just coincidence and bad luck.

Pauly7

Magus
Yes, what you describe is pretty much what I have observed too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they adjust the probabilities from time to time.
It fits in with their existing programming too, because it's the same principle as event chests. With those they tell us what the percentages are, and they're different in different chests. I think it's the same with crafting - it's just a secret percentage.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I haven't seen any pet food in my MA for 5 days now. And even before that it was very scarce (more than usual I mean). I'm down to my last 3.
Is it just me having very bad luck or did anyone notice it too?

Yup, I had a dry spell, until this morning, no pet food. 4 stars worth of one of the hardest tournaments without the fireduck, and no power buildings neither.

Hekata

Artisan
After a long while I had pet food twice in a row and I hoped it was the end of the dry spell but no, back to nothing. I wonder if it the artifacts recipes that have upset the balance. Although I haven't seen them in a long while. I have 2 new artifacts awaiting for conversions and not a single recipe for at least a week. They are supposed to be there until the 6th... Has anyone seen them lately?

DeletedUser9398

Yes I have seen Artifact conversion recipes today (old to new and new to old).