• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pet food

Timneh

Artisan
There used to be loads of pet food in crafting and players said there was too much so the devs reduced it. What they should have done is said that there would be a greater need for pet food in the future but they never and now players are short of it.

cwgiii

Shaman
I would like some intelligence behind the offerings in crafting. I know this is really reaching. But, wouldn't it be great if the system detected that we have or do not have pets, and adjusted the offerings accordingly. Kind of like the way the system knows that we have reached a certain chapter and offers runes associated with those AWs (or chapters below) in the tournaments, etc.

Some folks want pet food, others have no use for it at all. I am sure this is the same for other items in crafting. Just using pet food as an example.

DeletedUser1874

Please, yes. My pets are starving, and animal cruelty is very illegal in the Germany. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser664

Hey,

With new Autumn Zodiac bears we need lots of pet food to get everything working.

Please give a chance to win/get it in Spire of Eternity and/or weekly Tournaments or maybe other options.
Waiting for food in MA crafting only, - not the best idea.

Sya
dragons of pern
Bumping this. We definitely need another route for getting pet food!

Skallywag of Dragons of Pern