• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Pet food

DeletedUser8901

Okay what else is supposed to happen when you supply pet food, apart from a pretty effect?
I fed my new panda bear, and it says receive bonus goods for every pet feeding. So how/when/where will these bonus goods appear?

m4rt1n

Adept
You receive bonus goods for every pet food you use, while the effect is in place, so basically have to feed it again or feed another pet within the 1 hour effect.

So you have to be ready to feed other pets, I fed my Fire Phoenix while I had the effect on the Panda Bear and received bonus T1 goods.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you for replying, how is anyone supposed to know that. So basically you have to have two pet foods to use together? Have just wasted all the pet foods I have previously crafted then. So when you get the goods how do they appear?

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you for replying, how is anyone supposed to know that. So basically you have to have two pet foods to use together? Have just wasted all the pet foods I have previously crafted then. So when you get the goods how do they appear?

They appear when you place pet food, same way as Mana appears if you cast a spell and have the Dragon Abbey AW.

Pauly7

Magus
I think the Panda Bear is a bit crazy. I've built one secondary to the Brown Bear as the combination of goods every 48 hours and population seemed attractive, but the Brown Bear is the only one I plan to feed.

Even though my Panda is level 10, I'm still not 100% sure whether it's worth keeping.

m4rt1n

Adept
I think the Panda Bear is a bit crazy. I've built one secondary to the Brown Bear as the combination of goods every 48 hours and population seemed attractive, but the Brown Bear is the only one I plan to feed.

Even though my Panda is level 10, I'm still not 100% sure whether it's worth keeping.

I have the same, and did use my Panda, to at the same time put 3 on my Fire Phoenix and one on my Brown Bear for the tournament. I got just short of 100k of each T1 in ch14.