• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pet food

DeletedUser803

I haven't seen any pet food for three days now. I've been able to make a grand total of 1 this week. why give us pets, without the means to feed them?
:mad::mad::mad:

m4rt1n

Adept
I haven't seen any pet food for three days now. I've been able to make a grand total of 1 this week. why give us pets, without the means to feed them?
:mad::mad::mad:

Pet food recipes were reduced very recently due to a revamp of the crafting prizes following "feedback"

Read Here - https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-87.10669/

See Balancing Changes - Lowered the number of available Pet Food recipes in the recipe pool. This should allow players without pets to craft more meaningful items while players with pets can keep gathering food to activate Pet Food effects for special occasions.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Hunger.jpg

At least they have a sense of humor

DeletedUser7081

I also haven't seen any pet food for days.

It always astonishes how Inno takes our feedback and perverts it.

I now have 3 options to craft RELICS! How is that improving the crafting options?

relics-png.png

In 24h at least 33% is relics or spells...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1874

Yes, it did drop for me, which is worrying considering that bears will also need to be fed. Perhaps Inno should just get rid of more of the useless things that were left there for some reason despite practically identical stuff having been removed. I'm mostly talking about those tiny cultural buildings.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I crafted loads of summer cages. It was the best culture per square at lower chapters, let alone the versatility of a 1 square building when you have very little space in early chapters. They took that away last change. I think the problem is everyone thinks there is loads of useless stuff, but its all different stuff :D

I can't imagine any late game players crafting relics, but they are really useful early in the game, etc.

On the culture thingies, they kept the crappy flame buildings and removed my fave summer cage :(

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I think the best solution to everyone having a different idea of what they want to craft is one free refresh a day, then an incremental price rise on further refreshes. Personally I have never paid 50 diamonds for a refresh, nor will I. If i had one free one a day, then 10 diamonds for the second, 20 for the 3rd etc, I would. Or maybe that's not high enough, but one free, 25 for the 2nd, 50 for the 3rd or whatever.

Deleted User - 1759805

Waste CC on relic quests? CC are gonna be what kills me this event, I have tourney and world map for relic quests. CC have to be reserved for the VV quests.
I have enough for both. And tourney is not always on.

DeletedUser6357

In fact, pet food diminished when they did.
But since the Zodiac began with bears, it has disappeared.

Julian

Sorcerer
The solution would be a sixth upgrade to the magic academy which has increased slots to choose from in the crafting tab.

OldHag

Necromancer
But since the Zodiac began with bears, it has disappeared.

It's certainly disappeared for me....until today, I saw my first pet food in over a week...if this keeps up, it won't be the only thing that disappears.

pobble

Spellcaster
More than two weeks, checking 5 times a day, no pet food.
Finally, today at last - one pet food to craft.
But if this is going to carry on at the rate of one a fortnight then the pets are going to die.

Alcaro

Necromancer
until the Autumn event was on, I barely got 1 food/week (sometimes not even that). Now I get at least 3-4/week in my 2 big cities.

DeletedUser8409

More than two weeks, checking 5 times a day, no pet food.
Finally, today at last - one pet food to craft.
But if this is going to carry on at the rate of one a fortnight then the pets are going to die.
5 times a day?

There are 4 refreshes a day. Make sure you check them all, very easy to miss one. Depending upon time of refreshes you might sleep through an entire cycle so may be worth spending 50 diamonds to change the time of refresh - I did recently at exactly 9pm so that now I know when to check: Before 9am after waking up, after 9am, after 3pm then after 9pm before bed.

I average 1 Pet Food per day. Checking all 4 refreshes is key.

Pauly7

Magus
It often comes in fits and starts. Possibly just the laws of random chance unless they're continually amending the probabilities.

I had gone two weeks with nothing then I picked up 6 in two days recently. Twice in a row, in fact, they came in two at a time. I had to use some time boosters to make sure I got them all.

However... I still don't think that there is enough pet food provided. With more and more pets it would be nice if the pet food increased accordingly. A while back, before the bear event, Inno confirmed they were cutting back the likelihood. Then, more recently, I'm sure I read that they were planning to provide more again. I'm not sure what happened with that and whether it was implemented.

And all that isn't even mentioning the military upgrade buildings. Are they silently phasing these out now? Knowing Inno it would make sense considering they've realised people have gained too much fighting power with multiple pets (see current tournament difficulties.) I don't think I've seen any one of them in nearly a month now.