• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pet food shortage?

SkyRider99

Mentor
Where has all the pet food gone?

I check MA crafting several times per day, but have only had one or two pet food in the past two weeks. Have I been a bad boy, and they are punishing me? :(

m4rt1n

Adept
Use it sparingly, I have 130+ pet food in storage, also I try and time so I see all 4 crafting a day and use time instants on pet food, aim so that crafting resets an hour before your bedtime (runs 5 hours of your sleep) and then you see new recipe's in the morning at breakfast close to ending. Time boosters on pet food I find the key to it coming into rotation, clear the spot, as letting pet food run in crafting prevents a respawn of pet food in the crafting spot.

Jake65

Sage
Maybe it's just me but I seem to time boost everything I craft in the Magic Academy, even the time boosters :p
Me too.
I figure a 5hour boost to craft a 20hour gives a 15hour profit :D

Jake65

Sage
After a post a few weeks ago regarding starving pets, I started keeping track of how often Pet Food comes up in my MA.
I play every day and usually see 3 cycles per day and sometimes use a sip of clarity for a 4th.
In 3 weeks I got 11 Pet Food. Interesting (to me) is the very random spread, RNG in top form here.

17 April : 1
19 April : 2
26 April : 1
27 April : 2
29 April : 1
2 May : 1
3 May : 1
4 May : 1
8 May : 1 (so far, still morning here)
8 May : 3 whoop whoop :)

I'll carry on keeping tabs in my very swish in-game notepad :)

Edit to adjust 8 May. MA cycled and I got another Pet Food. Timered it, used a Sip of Clarity and got another Pet Food. Thanks RNGesus!!

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
My dad can beat your dad! :p

1683594565240.png

SCI0N

Spellcaster
I received two Pet Foods in a row last week but i don't know what I did to deserve that. I am actually running low I believe under 10 now where i used to have around 20 a few months ago. I will try to use timers and keep the right window open in future. Thanks for this post SkyRider99
edit: I have 7 PF...:(

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
I'm averaging 2/week. I am so happy for you though. :)

View attachment 7445
Sorry, I hope my post didn't come across as 'flexing' which was not it's intention :)
2 per week is really Scrooge-like.
I'm guessing the Fire Phoenix gets one while the other emaciated pets have to fight over the crumbs of the 2nd.
This must have quite an effect on spire/tourney choices. Fight/bribe.
I hope RNGesus smiles upon you in the future ;)