• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Pet food (Fiery Arien)?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Simple Set:

1- Feed the Panda Bear (you get 'nothing' but start 1h worth of effect.)
2- Feed your Brown Bear (a must-have, when you do, you will get a certain amount of T1 resources 50 x your # of provinces (you get all three) from Panda.
3- For every feed to the Brown Bear, you will get the Panda bonus. In my end, I get almost 10K planks, 10K steel, 10K marble. 12 hours worth of 50% speed in troop generation (barrack, camp & grounds). Make your numbers for the amount of time you want the boost.
4- If you started to play before the Phoenix event, you were smart, and you have a Fire Phoenix, feed it too. (Not sure what the others do, I think they are junk, specially Auriete)
5- If you cannot manage the 6 stars by the 16-hour cycle, you can always feed your Polar bear, if so, do it after the first round, so you get Panda's bonus triggers, and you gain 8 hours.

Of course, all assumed level 10.

In my end, I am in fairies, started to play right before the Mermaid's (so no Phoenix sadly), and ofc I have Panda and Brown Bear at level 10. I can manage the region waiting cycles by going a little later to bed on Friday (not a big deal anyway, (I try to work less during weekends.) With this, you can reach leaderboards in some tournaments (but not all, as in the steel one, I did a personal record of 6000 and did not rank, yet, I ranked like 22nd in the dust one with 4.5K pts.) I do 20 regions catering/fighting in a smart way, but with auto, no time for manual fight.

You will use 5-10 foods (5 more with F. Phoenix to cover the entire tournament), and maybe three or four buildings (25% health each and a couple 50% attack to the needed best unit for the tournament. The last two especially without a F. Phoenix.)

I hope it helps :)

Last edited:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
This is an adorable train-wreck of a thread :) Poor Fiery Arien is an Alien now.
Hahahaha, oops. Fiiiixed now! Sorry @FieryArien - hides

I’m having fun too. After Muf-Muf’s post I had to actually clean the display of my tablet. :mad:
I'm sorry I made you clean. From experience I know that is not something people enjoy doing. :p

(Sorry for bumping this after so long, but I figured I have no choice but to fix this even if it happened just before my vacation started and is now several weeks overdue.)