• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Pet food (Fiery Arien)?

DeletedUser8901

I have 4 pet food gained as prizes now, but I still don’t understand how to use them for maximum gains, have asked fellowship, but really don’t understand their explanations, not sure they really know either. Perhaps someone on here can explain exactly and succinctly how to use them properly. Fiery Arien maybe you could explain, you were an inspiration about the ensorcelled endowment charms!

Sorry, Fiery Arien not Alan lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3571

The best use of them depends on what pets you have to use them on. Each pet will be different.

DeletedUser8901

Thanks for replying, but I have no idea how to use them, used them in the past and had nothing but a pretty effect for a few hours.

DeletedUser3571

what pets do you have?
The basic use is that you apply the pet food to the pet and you get a benefit specific to the pet.

DeletedUser8901

Well just explained that I have had nothing from using them in the past on the Phoenix, as only pet I had at the time.

DeletedUser3571

I will give you an example then, the brown bear.
You select the pet food in your inventory and then select the brown bear this will activate the feeding effect, which is to give you a production bonus on troops for 12 hours. (this will mean you get extra free troops when you collect troops from the barracks/ training grounds/ mercenary camp during the 12 hour period, the amount of extra troops depends on the evolution level of the bear)
The best way to use this is to use it first thing in the morning when you have a full training queue to collect from any of the 3 buildings (or all 3 if you want). this means you will get the bonus on all the troops trained overnight and then for any trained and collected during the next 12 hours.
Further people will use time instants to produce more troops during that 12 hour period to benefit from those extra free troops.

Each pet has a different feeding effect which will last for different duration's and so the best way to use them will be different. if you want to find out how to use a specific pet for the maximum gains, then specify which one and i'm sure somebody on here will be able to help.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I have 4 pet food gained as prizes now, but I still don’t understand how to use them for maximum gains, have asked fellowship, but really don’t understand their explanations, not sure they really know either. Perhaps someone on here can explain exactly and succinctly how to use them properly. Fiery Arien maybe you could explain, you were an inspiration about the ensorcelled endowment charms!
It’s as @pompeywolf said - each pet has very different effect when fed. We need to know what pet exactly you have and only then can someone explain it.

Sorry, Fiery Arien not Alan lol
No worries. :)

Sir Derf

Adept
From the Wiki:

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Evolution_of_the_Phoenix#Evolving_Buildings

Also, each building has a Pet Food boost feature which, when activated, increase a particular effect.
  • Fire Phoenix Boost increases your Units Damage
  • Storm Phoenix Boost increases a Magical Manufacturing spell effect
  • Aureate Phoenix Boost increases your Boosted Goods production
Apply pet food to the Fire Phoenix, and do better fighting in encounters in scouted provinces, tournaments and the spire. Don't fight and no benefit.
Apply pet food to the Storm Phoenix, and get more goods when casting goods spells. Don't cast MM spells and no benefit.
Apply pet food to the Aureate Phoenix and get more goods from your Boosted manufactories. Umm, don't pick-up Boosted goods and no benefit?

All for a limited time.

DeletedUser8901

Okay thank you all, I was under the impression somehow that you had to feed two pets at the same time.

I was thinking of feeding the panda bear, as it’s the only one I have fully evolved, but not really understanding what you get from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Derf

Adept
From the Wiki:

Additionally, each building has a Pet Food boost which, upon activation, triggers a particular effect:

• Brown Bear - Unit production bonus
  • Polar Bear - Reduce cooldown of Tournament provinces
  • Panda Bear - Adds Marble, Steel and Planks for every Pet Food consumed while the Panda remains fed.
Apply pet food to the Brown Bear, produce units faster. Don't produce, no benefit.
Apply pet food the Polar Bear, can revisit tournament provinces sooner. Don't Tourney, no benefit.
Apply pet food to the Panda Bear, get T1 goods when you feed other pets. Don;t feed other pets, no benefit.

All for a limited time.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
(Updated the thread title from "Alan" to "Alien" as I believe that was intended, judging from this post.) :D

DeletedUser8901

Okay Sir Derf, then you do have to feed 2 pets at the same time if one of them is the panda bear, is that correct?
But only one at a time if you feed anything else?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Okay Sir Derf, then you do have to feed 2 pets at the same time if one of them is the panda bear, is that correct?
But only one at a time if you feed anything else?
Yes, that’s right. Only panda needs more than one pet food (first one for itself and one or more afterwards on any pet (even panda again)) to actually gain the benefit.

m4rt1n

Adept
Alien, fire, sounds like some sort of Si-Fi movie, I don't understand this at all, unless it is a dream I am having where Boris becomes King of the World and has a Trump sidekick.

The Boris Monster feeds and eats pet food then the wind builds up in the gut until a blast of TRUMP gasses are emitted, destroying more world environments, then the whirlwind of Boris-Trump storm destroys the world forever and we all pray for a new world.
Luckily for us survivors, a small new world with a loud voice has space for a few survivors while the rest of the universe perishes into oblivion. I call this new land Greta Thunberg Land, a United land where like minded people live in peace and harmony, under our new Queen who doesn't need funding by the UK taxpayer.
Peace harmony and Glaciers that are not melting. A beautiful place, then sadly...
I woke up to the real world, Boris , Inno, bleed the poor dry so we can be rich, spend and sail the world on super yachts, have so much money we don't care, and that was the real Nightmare.... or was it....

DeletedUser8901

With apologies to FieryArien, but this post has turned into so much fun from an honest mistake with your name x