• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pet Food Factory

Sir Derf

Adept
4x4

When initiated, it starts a 7 day production for Pet Food. The number of Pet Foods made is equal to the combined Evolution Stages of all placed Pets at the time the production is started, divided by 5 (rounded up), so 2 per fully-evolved Pet.

I feel this should also have a production cost, but I can't think of what would be suitable.

Pauly7

Magus
I like the idea, but I fear that Inno would not. How many pets are there in total? Is it just the 8 (4 bears and 4 phoenixes)? So I could feasibly quite easily have 10 pets in my city (I have 7 I think, but some have more). So people could be pulling in 20 extra pet foods a week and then just using them on brown bears and fire phoenixes. If that's in addition to still being able to craft the pet foods then that would be quite a lot of feeding power.

Enneth

Adventurer
I like the idea. People want more food, Inno loves making Pets, and people love pets.

Total bonus culture %] - [Total Pet Levels] - [Chapter X2] = Weekly Production

Sample City:
- Chapter 8
- Level 7 Grand Golem
- Level 6 Moon Bear
- Level 6 Phoenix from last Phoenix event
- Culture = 165% (because Scrolls and neighbourly help) so bonus = 65
- Weekly collection = 30

If the culture bonus was only 140% from base 125% + 3 Enchanted helps that's only 5 a week.

With this system sacrificing a large amount of land to get to 150% culture or having super great neighbors/Fellowship members is key.

In addition to the formula up there you could make it so that the Maximum production cap is tied to Building Level.

Each building level would require more pop.

So that sample city Iade with 30 a week is only possible if you do something like:

- Go down to just 1-3 Armoruies to free up pop
- Build a bunch more housing than normal which takes up space
- You build less culture which lowers the effectiveness of your production anyways

In fact if your max production was capped according to pop then Inno can introduce another fantastic nfeature similar to a Fellowship:

Pet Association Cooperative:
This Cooperative doubles each percent above 100% for the formula above. There is a 10 person limit per coop. A person can only belong to one Coop at a time. This bonus requires a weekly contribution of gold = to 80% of that players max good capacity. Only people who paid into it by the end of the week get the benefit.

With the two formulas above making sure you participate in events for great pop and culture buildings is paramount.

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
@Enneth, I think you have made the process too complicated.

Additional thought - For those who think that this would be counter to INNO's financial plans, then make it a time-limited premium building, so you are paying for the Pet Foods.

Enneth

Adventurer
I understand the reluctance Astral. Maybe instead it should only make folks lose 1-2 armouries at super high levels and at low chapters you could just have lower culture

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I understand the reluctance Astral. Maybe instead it should only make folks lose 1-2 armouries at super high levels and at low chapters you could just have lower culture

culture.JPG
armories.gif

Doesn't fit my gameplay hehe.

Enneth

Adventurer
I do think it should give you some just by virtue of having another building in town but for those who want to sacrifice for more pet food they should be able to do that