• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Permanently remove Ancient Wonders

Is there a way to Remove Ancient Wonders so that you do not see them at all in your inventory ?
There are a number where I have added and finished the runes but I don't want to build them so just want to remove so I only see the Wonders I want to keep and upgrade.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I don't believe there is a way to scrub your AWs. After a while you probably won't even notice the ones you don't want. You may even choose to build one of them later as you progress through the game?

Gargon667

Mentor
Eventually you´ll look less and less at that tab as upgrade requirements increase... Or at least I nowadays never look at that anymore at all. Well except once a month after the FA is over and I have to rebuild my lvl 1 AWs :D

Autumn Goldleaf

Spellcaster
Sometimes they are handy to have in your Inventory, so that if you want to build a rune for another AW, you can use the runes for the unwanted ones to create shards, and when the 10 rune shards are full, you can go back to a Wonder you are trying to build and create a full rune for it...
I do this a lot! ;D

Sometimes they are handy to have in your Inventory, so that if you want to build a rune for another AW, you can use the runes for the unwanted ones to create shards, and when the 10 rune shards are full, you can go back to a Wonder you are trying to build and create a full rune for it...
I do this a lot! ;D
I can use my excess runes elsewhere? How? I have like a bzillion excess runes that keep adding up, I rarely get runes for those sites I want to build

cwgiii

Shaman
So, the way that you can do this is to place unwanted runes into open spots in the "wheel" for an unwanted AW. Inevitably, you will create broken shards doing this. As those build up to a total of 10 broken shards, you can then go to any AW, i.e. one that you really want, and "Forge" a wanted rune to place into an open spot on the "wheel" for that wanted AW.

In short, you can use broken shards to forge a rune for any wanted AW.

cwgiii

Shaman
You can actually place those unwanted AWs with full rune wheels. Then delete them and start over. This frees up the ability to generate more broken shards that can then be used to forge toward any wanted AW

cwgiii

Shaman
This is actually a strategy to build up toward "saving" broken rune shard capacity to then quickly forge and fill wanted AW wheels almost instantaneously.

Antheia

Novice
Agree with cwgii, use the AW's to build up your troops for a while rather than other AW's I prefer to keep all my AW's

Cheryn

Bard
Why? Are you selling them for runes or shards? (Can't remember what I heard on that topic) or just making space for FA?

Cheryn

Bard
Is there a way to Remove Ancient Wonders so that you do not see them at all in your inventory ?
There are a number where I have added and finished the runes but I don't want to build them so just want to remove so I only see the Wonders I want to keep and upgrade.

Actually, its a secret I think, but I heard AWs have ulterior purposes when you sell them. I don't understand exactly know how this works since I don't want to sell mine right now. But apparently you can convert shards, or broken ones or something like that to another AW and build that one. Eavesdropper <<<over here. :]

Gargon667

Mentor
Why? Are you selling them for runes or shards? (Can't remember what I heard on that topic) or just making space for FA?

Just making space for the FAs. All lvl 1 AWs are very easily rebuilt afterwards. And I don´t upgrade them further because of the tourney formula that punishes AW levels. So the ones I like, but don´t absolutely need, I keep at lvl 1 (the most efficient level in terms of benefit per lvl).

And yes you can use AWs to break rune shards. Just fill the runes shards in the rune circle: some break in the process, once you have 10 broken ones you can use them to forge 1 rune shard of any kind you like (so a different AW from the one you use for breaking obviously). Once you have forged the 10 broken shards into 1 new one, go back to the one you don´t like and add more to its rune circle (breaking more shards) etc.
Eventually by good (or in this case bad) luck you will add the last rune shard to the circle and complete it. When that happens you need to build the AW, then sell it and you can start over with an empty rune circle :)
You can of course do that on all the AWs you don´t like and that way very easily and quickly get the rune shards together for the AWs you do like. Of course you will be breaking hundreds of rune shards for a full rune circle (usually that´s not necessary as you most likely have a few rune shards of the good AW already in and you only need to fill in the last few shards), but who cares if you only break garbage you can´t use for anything else anyway.