• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Perks

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Happy New Year 2022!

Has any Perk - EP storage and use of EP storage Worked? In any World? Beta not included.

Happy New Year to you too!

I haven't seen anyone complaining about major problems using tournament points, there were some issues with the spire points. I hope that we would see a lot of complaining if there were big problems.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
Hoping your new year is going well. Could you perhaps tone down your signature line a bit please. You won't find too many idiots on the forum. There are a couple though. Cheers.
OK, as soon as I'll meet Mark Twain, I tell him you don't appreciate his quote. And I will put down my signature a bit.
Furthermore it was never intended being addressed to any in this forum, question: why do you feel involved?

SkyRider99

Mentor
question: why do you feel involved?
Not feeling involved per se. I just felt the large red bold typeface a bit overwhelming. I'm not a big fan of the legendary Samuel Clemens, but he did have some timeless sayings that still apply today :)

Einstein ain't too bad either :cool:

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
@SkyRider99
Actually my signature is not from Albert Einstein, because Einstein never said

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” because he proved that the universe is 'limited'. The quote belong to the psychologist Frederick S. Perls.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
@Sir Derf Sorry about that, never occured to my mind that a quote from a psychologist and from Twain could have brought so many problems.
As far as the colour red is concerned, I agree it was too shouty.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
@Silly Bubbles It was never ment to be provocative. It can only be provocative if someone identify him/herself in it.
Let's go to trial and let the jury decide it.

We're all stupid at something, trust me ;)
And yes, you got me. If I win this argument then it implies that I'm stupid, if I stop arguing then it implies that I'm saying you're stupid. So yes, I'm cornered. It's one of those never ending conversations without any purpose. And yes, my stupidity was to get involved. And I think that the above conversation might've proved how provocative the signature was. I'll leave it up to you decide how this ends.