• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Perks - reset?

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
I am a bit confused about perks' reset: the first time is free.
a) If the perks are resetted the next month are still free?
b) How is the month calculated? At the beginning of the month or after 30 days?

Stephen1

Spellcaster
@SmillaJaspersen Yes the first time that the archmage resets the fellowships perks during a month is free. For the rest of the calendar month any more resets will cost diamonds. On the first day of the next calendar month a free reset is available again.
E.G. IF you were to reset today (Jan 1st) than any more resets done during January would cost diamonds, once the calendar shows Feb 1st then a free rest would be available to use during the month of February. The same applies to all subsequent months, once the calendar shows the 1st of that month the arch mage gains a free reset to use during that month

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@SmillaJaspersen, yes, every first day of a month, the reset is free of charge. :)

Thorly

Spellcaster
Happy New Year 2022!

Noted in another thread, has any Perk - EP storage and use of EP storage Worked? In any World? Beta not included.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
thanks for the info ... can anyone advise the diamond costs for more than 1 reset a calender month ? Does seem to me that being able to reset is a useful mechanism so i am not surprised at seeing limitations.

Pauly7

Magus
thanks for the info ... can anyone advise the diamond costs for more than 1 reset a calender month ? Does seem to me that being able to reset is a useful mechanism so i am not surprised at seeing limitations.
1,000 diamonds, I believe. For each re-set after the monthly free one.