• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Perks are paying off :-)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Our FS is starting to see the benefits of FE and perks. It takes a while to get the next upgrade since the FE costs keep increasing. But it's certainly more flexible in tournaments and spire to have a few points in the archives so we can reach the next chest when FS members are struggling sometimes.

A great new game feature from Inno and the devs. Moderators probably helped to push that barrow too :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@SkyRider99 We're glad you like it and very pleased it's helping the Fellowship! I'll pass the feedback on :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Sir Derf

Adept
My fellowship has hovered around 6-7-8 chests for a while, but with a different roster managed chest 10 a couple of times a year ago. Already tasted and have been fonesin' for it again ever since.

Debs21

Bard
I totally I agree..Once you have achieved the 10th chest no less will do each week..It helped us get the 10 chests we have been trying each week to get, just falling short up to the perks starting..Thankyou so much for this is brilliant..

SkyRider99

Mentor
My fellowship has hovered around 6-7-8 chests for a while, but with a different roster managed chest 10 a couple of times a year ago. Already tasted and have been fonesin' for it again ever since.
Hi Sir Derf. If your FS has proved possible to get ten chests, it may just need a bit of communication and motivation to regularly get those extra rewards from all ten chests.

I set a FS Overview message setting a required minimum tournament score of 1,000 points. It wasn't long before everyone who could exceeded that 1,000. At the beginning I revved them up a bit with some words of 'encouragement'. They almost all stepped up to the plate for that one ;)

I also send a bunch of chat messages at tournament time congratulating and acknowledging the tournament leaders. The competitive mindset kicks in and scores increase a lot. Also the sense of fellowship and friendship motivates everyone to help all members get the rewards and sense of achievement.

But it certainly takes a team effort :)

Sir Derf

Adept
I did say "with a different roster"... We've had membership turnover since then.

Our fellowship is historically a no pressure, no hard goals group.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I did say "with a different roster"... We've had membership turnover since then.

Our fellowship is historically a no pressure, no hard goals group.
No worries. I wasn't trying to give a lecture. Apologies if it came across that way. Our FS couldn't make ten chests until we adopted the approaches I was talking about. I thought some of these ideas might assist. For example, until our group FS goal became 'get ten tournament chests' we never got ten chests :cool:

Sir Derf

Adept
We've almost got Level 4 Tourney Archive unlocked, able to bank 100,000 Tourney Points, and so able to outright buy chest 10. Once we hit that level, I figure I'll start giving some extra encouragement to put a little more effort into those Tourneys when we have maxed our Archive.

Debs21

Bard
Can anyone explain what actually happens if you press the reset button on the perks..I am aware that this can only be done once each month and on the 1st of the month..

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Your perk levels go back to 0 and you can re-allocate the XPs to realign your perk needs. The existing Spire/Tourney pts stays banked but you can't add anymore.

Sir Derf

Adept
So, for example, if you've spent 250,000 Fellowship Points (totally making up numbers here) to unlock the first 3 levels of Tourney Archive and have saved 6,000 leftover Tourney points, when you do the reset, your Tourney Archive will be undone to Level 0 (but you will still have access to use the 6,000 previously saved Tourney Points) and you will have your 250,000 Fellowship Points available to unlock 2 levels of Spire Archive and 1 Level of Advanced Help and still have xxxx Fellowship Points left over.

Gargon667

Mentor
So, for example, if you've spent 250,000 Fellowship Points (totally making up numbers here) to unlock the first 3 levels of Tourney Archive and have saved 6,000 leftover Tourney points, when you do the reset, your Tourney Archive will be undone to Level 0 (but you will still have access to use the 6,000 previously saved Tourney Points) and you will have your 250,000 Fellowship Points available to unlock 2 levels of Spire Archive and 1 Level of Advanced Help and still have xxxx Fellowship Points left over.

yes, but you can´t get any new tourney points into the bank and you can only reset once per month for free (you´ll have to pay to reset again)