• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Perk plus sign

kimkimkim

Summoner
Out of curiosity, is there a reason to why there is no plus sign to add saved points for tournaments on the fellowship screen (see exhibit A) but there is one when you go into the banner on the world map (see exhibit B)?

exhibit A
fellowship shield.png

exhibit B
banner world map.png

And if this was on intention, can I please suggest that a plus sign be also added to the fellowship screen (mods you may move this to ideas and suggestions if you wish)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @kimkimkim I do apologise, this one slipped me by! I'll find out if there IS a reason for this first and foremost before I pass it along. Just a question though... are you an Archmage/Mage in your Fellowship :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Herodite I am the Archmage of a fellowship.......will send ticket, maybe hopefully some of the other Archmages here on the forum can check their pages as well to see if it's not only me eh

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Yeah I was wondering if it's an Archmage/Mage thing given you guys are the only ones able to activate the Perk. But our Support Team will be able to look into this further for you anyway! :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Hi @kimkimkim I do apologise, this one slipped me by! I'll find out if there IS a reason for this first and foremost before I pass it along.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

I hope that all suggestions are passed on for consideration, at least that's what I read ages back on the forum. I hope that it doesn't depend on the support of others on this forum as that might not reflect the opinion of majority of players.

Alcaro

Necromancer
@Herodite I am the Archmage of a fellowship.......will send ticket, maybe hopefully some of the other Archmages here on the forum can check their pages as well to see if it's not only me eh
This matter can be checked only if the Tournament Archive Perk is active. Since we opt to go only for Spire Archive Perk that Plus button will not be visible for me.