• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Penalise prolonged unfair trades

Gargon667

Mentor
If we are talking about real improvement for the trader: The FS only button in the browser is really nice and would be good to have in the App, too, but it has been asked for so often before I guess there is no point bringing it up again.
I personally would appreciate more filters, like cross tier trades, which I sometimes am looking for especially and at other times don´t want at all. Also goods could work as a negative filter, say I want to see all trades except for the ones offering Tree Gum. Right now I can only say I want all tree gum trades, if I want to see all other trades, I have to type in 8 (or 17 if including regular goods) different filters. Alternatively it would also work to achieve that by allowing us to mark more than 1 good at the same time as a filter.
But especially I would like a deny-option, so I can exclude trades I don´t want to see again, next time I open the trader. There are many 3 star trades I am not interested in, but I have to scroll through those same ones every time I open the trader for a week.

Thorly

Spellcaster
How about an Elvenar Ghoul that posts only 1, zero or one star trades at times. To keep you on your toes, like the good all days. To keep you weary of some bad spirits. And then the game won't allow you to make a zero or one star trade, just like you can't trade sentient goods for other goods. But, If you pressed on Ghouly, he laughs - LOL :), And you get upset because you were not weary enough of Ghouly.

Lelanya

Mentor
They are already filtered to the bottom of the list!
I never understand why this bothers anyone... Just stop scrolling when you see the first 1 star trade.
I think that the frustration accrues when a player applies the goods filter and day after day the same players are trying to gouge the rest of the server.
Please folks - stop the madness, let's try to genuinely help each other.