• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pay to win or pay to play?

How do you feel about the Orc situation

• Love it, not going to pay more or less though.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love that shizzle! Let me get my credit card!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oldskoolrx7

Essentially, do you think the latest update (Orcs) has moved the game to a pay-to-play, rather than Pay-to-win?

(I tried to get various views in the options, let me know if there is something else you want)

shadowblack

Necromancer
I think the second option should be split in two. "make me stop playing" is quite different from "make me stop paying".

The Orcs and Goblins chapter combined with the team's responses convinced me to never, ever, spend any money on the game. In fact, the only reason I still play is curiosity - I'm at the end of Fairies, so it won't take me long to reach and see how things are.

oldskoolrx7

I think the second option should be split in two. "make me stop playing" is quite different from "make me stop paying".

The Orcs and Goblins chapter combined with the team's responses convinced me to never, ever, spend any money on the game. In fact, the only reason I still play is curiosity - I'm at the end of Fairies, so it won't take me long to reach and see how things are.
Yes, I get that. Probably the same to the devs... although if 90% continue to play (server time) and don't pay, that is a cost..